chapter 6

y/n pov:
Mello took me back to his place. I was really embarrassed for the scene I caused. I was way too dramatic. But in my defense I was hella mad and I wasn't even thinking.

He let's me enter inside his mini apartment. As soon as I walked in, I saw that the place was a mess. I made a sort of disgusted face but it quickly turned neutral. I then saw a guy with brown hair and goggles? Weird accessory but okay. He was on the couch playing Legends of Zelda. Fuck I love that game. "Thats Matt, my roomate." Mello says. Matt just pauses the game and looks at me and smiles. "Sup?" He says putting his goggles on his head. I smile and give him a little wave. "im y/n" i say extending my hand out. Matt quickly shakes my hand and says, "Oh I know who you are, Mello talks about you all the time." He looks at Mello and winks. I just laugh and smirk at Mello. "Oh, do you Mello?" I say raising my eyebrow. He just rolls his eyes. "Matt may look innocent, but he's a manipulate liar." He says before leaving the room. I puff.

Mello goes to take a shower while I tell Matt exactly what went down in the cafe. "Damnnn! Okay Maddy Perez go off." Matt says. I hide my face in embarrassment. "I get my performance was embarassing, I didn't think it was giving off euphoria acting." I say still having my hands on my face. Matt just laughs and slowly removes my hands from my face. "Its alright, I thought it was a total badass move." He says giggling a bit. Matts so close to my face I can feel his breath on my face. I take this moment to admire his facial features. He's very attractive. I notice my face is red from the closeness between us. I slowly back up. "So what do you and Mello do for a living?" I say lying back. Matt gasps a bit. I can tell he's trying to think of something to say. "Come on, I dont judge by professions!" I say. "Yeah I'm sure you don't, but Mello should tell you on his own" he says scratching his head. "Erm okay.." I say not knowing what to say. "Hey?" Matt says. I look at him confused. "You want somethin' to drink, since ya know yours got spilt on you.." he says trying to hold his laughter. I glare at him. "Very funny."

After having a soda break with Matt, Mello walks out of the bathroom. He has on sweats and a Black Sabbath t-shirt on. Mello then takes me by my arms and gently but also forcefully leads me towards the bathroom. He then locks the door. He looks sort of mad. "Hey, whats wrong? I say. He just looks at me, suprised I care. "Get into the bathtub and take off ur shirt, I left a tshirt on the side of the tub for you to put on." He says facing away from me. I just nod. I take off my shirt and place the shirt over my head. Of course its a band shirt. I put one foot out of the tub, just for me to trip and fall on Mello.

-im making this modern based bc 2006 typa stuff seems so boringgg