Aftermath

After Scott and Stiles' little interruption it was a little difficult to get back into the mood we were previously in. I helped Peter deconstruct the pallet and put the blankets away. We stood together in the living before taking a seat back on the couch "I'm sorry Peter. I didn't know they followed me here."I spoke softly. It was the first time we had spoken since the boys left. Peter slipped his hand behind my hair on my neck, and the back of my head. He pulled me into him and kissed my forehead then hugged me firmly.

"I know you didn't. They are just worried about you, but I promise I will never hurt you." He kissed my head again and I looked up at him and moved my hands from his back and into his hair and kissed his lips very sweetly. I pulled his face closer into mine making our kiss more passionate. Peter pulled away first. "I do have one question though." He asked sitting down on the couch and pulling me into his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek.

"What is it?" I asked kissing his cheek again.

"Scott's seems very... protective, of you. I know you two have been friends for a long time but it seems more than that." He asked sliding his hand up the back of my tank top. Before I could answer Peter began to kiss my neck, lightly sucking, making it very difficult to answer his question.

"Well Scott and I grew up together." I started to tell Peter, he continued to suck on my neck and his hand moved from the skin on my back to my stomach, lightly rubbing making small circles slowly moving higher and closer to my breasts. I exhaled loudly trying to stay focused. "We pretty much thought we were boyfriend and girlfriend, you know like little kids do..." I continued. Peter began to lightly nip at my earlobe taking it in between his teeth and using his tongue. I moaned softly before continuing. "So we were about 10 years old and we were curious..." Peter's hand stopped moving and he pulled his mouth away from my neck. "Scott was my first kiss. We were at a lacrosse game at the high school, sitting under the bleachers. Stiles had gone to the concession stand. Scott and I were holding hands, I was asking him a question about the game and instead of answering me he leaned in and kissed me. It was an innocent peck on the lips at first. But like I said we were curious, it was so awkward." I began to chuckle, thinking of that day made me laugh. "We started making out right there, under the bleachers. It was awful, tongues darting around, Scott started feeling on my chest and so I started feeling on him. It was just curiosity." I finished telling Peter.

"Was that the furthest it went?" Peter asked taking his hand out from under my shirt. I placed my hands on either side of his face and kissed him softly.

"Yes Peter, a little bit of light groping over our clothes and terrible make outs. That's it. But Scott and I have always had a very strong connection. But it's not a romantic or sexual connection. He just wants to protect me, just like he protects Stiles." I kissed him again this time sweeter. Peter put his hands back up my shirt, lifting it up as he kissed me back. He let my shirt fall over his hands as he kept them on my skin. Our kiss grew deeper, more passionate. I shifted my body so that I was straddling Peter. Peter's hands moved from the skin on my back down to my butt, sliding them as far into my jeans as he could. Peter broke away from our kiss.

"So your connection with Scott is nothing like what we have?"  Peter asked as his hands moved back up my shirt.

"I have never had a connection like what we have Peter." As I spoke Peter pulled my body into his. Holding me close as his lips connected to my neck again. He kissed and sucked on it gently. I pulled away from Peter. "I'm pretty tired Peter, maybe it's time I go." I said.

"I would like it if you stayed." He said wrapping his arms tightly around my waist.

"Well what if you came home with me and lay in bed with me until Sheriff gets home?" I asked.  We got up and Peter followed my truck to my house. He climbed in through the window and we met in my room. I changed clothes asking Peter for his shirt. He gave it to me and pulled his jeans off. We cuddled up under the covers and quickly fell asleep.

Sorry the ending of this chapter is a little abrupt. I kept falling asleep while writing. Comment and vote. (: