March

March was coming to an end and that meant April was approaching quickly. Which to every girl in Beacon Hills meant only one thing. Prom.

Prom was set for Saturday, April 18. Which meant girls had a little over twenty days to make sure every little detail of their prom fantasy was sure to come true.

I sat in Economics class watching coach as he scribbled graphs and data charts on the board. I looked over at Lydia who was copying the graphs into her notes. For a popular, pretty girl Lydia was very smart, I'm sure she was one of those girls that had every prom detail lined up months in advance. I knew she was going with her boyfriend Jackson. The post-Kanima now werewolf guy from the first night I came back to Beacon hills. But I also knew she was Stiles' dream girl. I could see why, beautiful and smart... but Stiles never had a chance in hell, I'd known that since elementary school. Scott was taking a girl named Allison, I was a little jealous. I didn't know much about Allison but I guess they had been dating for a little while. I did know she was an Argent. Peter had told me that the rest of the Argent family weren't as evil as Kate but that they weren't exactly friends of werewolves. So I didn't understand how she and Scott could work... But apparently they did. Stiles was going stag as far as I knew, and I wasn't about to make that two Stilinski's without a date. There was one kid that asked me, Greenburg, he's a nice boy but just not my type. But I just didn't have an interest in going to prom even if someone I liked asked me. I was never one that enjoyed attending dances or really any school function for that matter.

I looked down and realized I hadn't been taking any notes. I scribbled down everything on the board before the bell rang to switch classes.