21

Alexandra's pov

I'm standing at the Mikaelson mansion right now.  I know I probably shouldn't be here, but I need to warn Elijah.  It's the least I can do.  And I'm hoping he has information on Elle. 

The door opens and I see Rebekah standing there and she just scoffs a little.  "You" She said.

"Is Elijah here?" I said and she rolled her eyes. 

"Elijah?!" She called out into the house and then she just stared at me.  I see Elijah appear in the doorframe and then Rebekah sends a glare and walks away and I look to him.

"Alexandra" He said.

"We need to talk...alone" I said and he just stared at me. 

We both make our way out into the woods and then I just stop walking and I turn to him and he gives me a look.  "My mother is planning something, isn't she?" He said.

"Yes...she is." I said.

"She's going to kill Klaus?" He said.

"Not just Klaus" I said and his face dropped a little.

"She's planning to kill all of us, isn't she?" He said.

"She is. She linked you all together. If one dies...you all die" I said.

"She used Elena, didn't she?" He said.

"Before you get upset...Elena, she did what she thought she had to do. She didn't realize the severity of it" I said.

"You knew too?" He said.

"I didn't know until after it was already done" I said.

"I knew something was wrong. After everything...Elena could do that?" He said.

"Elijah..." I said.

"Where is Elena?" He said.

"What are you going to do?" I said.

"I'm going to fix this. Tonight's a full moon. This is my mother's chance to finish this" He said and then started walking away.

"Elijah wait...." I said.

"I got your information on Eleanor. But...I would say I have a lot on my plate right now" He said.

"Wait, please. I need to know" I said.

"And I need to figure out how to save myself. If I happen to live...I'll tell you everything you need to know" He said.

"What are you going to do?" I said.

"Get home safe, Alexandra" He said and then he disappeared leaving me alone in the woods.

Why do I have a feeling this is going to end up bad.

I'm back at the house. I can't get anything regarding this ball off my mind. I got a phone call on my way home from the woods from Bonnie. She told me that Esther visited her and her mother. She's drawing power from the Bennett bloodline and asked Bonnie and her mother for help doing the spell tonight to kill her children. And Bonnie said they're going to go.