Chapter 9- You're taking me where?

A/n guys I am so sorry its been taking me so long to upload lately I just haven't had anytime but I can't believe I have over 2,000 reads THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!! Anyway I hope you guys like the next chapter sorry if its a bit crap though <3

Jess xx

......................

Louis's P.O.V

"So it's okay with you and the other guys?" I asked Harry over the phone.

"Yeah it's fine with me and I'm sure the lads won't care." Harry answered.

"Okay thanks mate, I better go, see you Monday." I replied.

"Okay, see ya mate."

I hung up the phone and made my way to the kitchen to get a drink.

I had gotten a drink from the kitchen and was just about to go up to Jess's room to tell her some good news when Fizzy came running downstairs looking really worried.

"Wow, Fizz, what's wrong? Are you okay?" I questioned.

"Yeah I'm fine." She said hesitantly.

"Then what's wrong?" I asked, starting to become worried myself.

"It's Jess, I was going to go into her room to ask her opinion on something , but just as I went to open the door I heard her crying." She finally answered.

"Okay I'll go make sure she's okay."

--------

"Who is it?" Jess's voice rang through the door.

"It's me, Louis, let me in." I replied.

"The doors open." She answered.

I opened the door to see Jess cuddled up on her bed, her face was buried into her pillow and she was shaking and sobbing. I walked over and sat on the bed next to her.

"Jess, babe, what's wrong?" I asked, patting her back.

"I just can't stop thinking about mum and dad and Brendan and Libby." She sobbed, a tear escaping her eye.

"Aw babe, it's okay, think about it, do you really think you're parents or Brendan and Libby would want you to be like this? I know things are hard right now but we'll get through it, together!" I said bringing her in for a hug.

"Thanks Louis!" She said hugging me tightly.

"Now on a happier note! Guess where we're going on Monday?" I said excitedly.

"Aren't you going back to London?" She asked.

"Well I decided that I'm bringing you with me!"

Her eyes shot wide open, full of surprise.

"You're what?" She asked, still shocked.

"You heard me!" I replied.

"Oh my god! Are you serious!?" She squealed.

"Does it look like I'm kidding? I mean look at me, this my serious face!" I said, pulling a stupid face.

Jess giggled for a bit then she just paused.

"What is it?" I questioned.

"Where am I going to stay?" She asked.

"With me and Harry of course we have a spare bedroom in our flat." I answered.

"I couldn't stay with you guys, I'd just get in the way and I don't want to be any trouble." She exclaimed.

"Nonsense! You're staying with me and that's it, I wouldn't let you stay anywhere else anyway. I already asked the boys and they didn't have a problem with it, trust me Jess it'll be fine." I said, giving her a big hug.

...............Monday morning...............

Jess's P.O.V

"JESS ARE YOU READY YET!?" I heard mum yell from the bottom of the stairs.

"Hang on just give me a minute!" I yelled back.

"Sorry lib I gotta go but I promise I'll call you as soon as I get settled in.' I said to my little sister over Skype.

"Okay bye Jess, I love you!!" She said.

"I love you too gorgeous."

I quickly closed my laptop, shoved it in my bag and then carried my suitcase and backpack downstairs.

"Okay I think I'm ready." I said smiling at mum.

"You be safe now, make sure you call me as soon as you get there! And if anything happens you call me and I'll come get you straight away okay!?" She said, as she was giving me a suffocating hug.

"It's okay mum I'll be fine, I promise."

"Well see ya mum, bye girls we gotta go now or we'll be late." Louis said giving mum and the girls a big hug each.

I gave everyone one last hug before I jumped in the car with Louis.

"You sure you're ready?" Louis asked before starting the engine.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I giggled.

Louis then put the car in drive and we left.

............about 3 hours later...............

"Wake up sleeping beauty, we're here." I heard someone whisper in my ear.

I slowly fluttered my eyes open , it took me a few seconds to realize where I was but then it hit me. I was about to meet the other four members of the worlds biggest boy bands and four of my idols!!!

............................

A/n sorry it was kinda short guys but I'll try and make the next one a bit longer <3

Feedback would be great!

Jess xx