Chapter 7 - it's nice to finally meet you!

A/n I'm sorry I took so long to upload the last chapter! I thought I might do this next chapter quicker to make up for it! <3

Any feed back would be awesome!!

Jess xx

..............................

Louis's P.O.V

I had just got a call from mum saying that they had just picked Jess up from the airport. I hadn't told any of the boys about my sister yet but I was today.

I sent Liam, Niall and Zayn a text telling them to come over to mine and Harry's flat because I needed to tell them something.

About five minutes later all the boys were sitting in the lounge of mine and Harry's flat. I walked in and sat down on the couch next to Liam.

"Hey mate, is everything okay?" Niall asked worriedly.

"Yeah everything's fine I just thought you guys might want to know that, that well, I have another sister." I eventually said.

"What do u mean you have another sister? I don't remember your mum being pregnant?" Harry asked.

"No, well yeah she was pregnant, but it was 17, almost 18 years ago." I replied.

"What do you mean 17, almost 18 years ago?" Liam questioned.

"Well about 17 years ago my mum was pregnant and had a baby girl. But dad wasn't earning enough to take care of all of us so mum had to make the extremely difficult decision of putting her up for adoption. Not long after we were informed by the adoption agency that an Australian couple with a boy of their own had adopted her." I explained.

"So you're saying that you have another younger sister that was adopted and moved to australia?" Niall asked, seeming a bit confused.

"Yeah, pretty much." I answered.

"Well where is she now?" Zayn asked.

"In Doncaster, with mum and the girls." I replied.

"Wait, if she was adopted and moved to Australia then why is she in Doncaster with your mum and sisters?" harry asked.

"Well sadly her adopted parents were in a car crash and they both died. Since she had no blood related family in Australia and she wasn't legal to take care of herself she had to move in with mum." I explained.

"Wow that has to be hard." Liam stated.

"Yeah I'm sure it is, but I just wanted to tell you guys before I went." I said.

"Where are you going?" Zayn asked.

"To Doncaster to meet her." I answered.

"Can we meet her?" Harry asked.

"I don't know she only just got there today but if she wants and if it's okay with mum I might bring her and the girls back?" I suggested.

"Sounds good, it might be able to get her mind of everything that's happened to her." Liam agreed.

"Okay we'll I'm off now, cya later." I said as I walked out the door of my flat and towards my car.

I made it to the car park and got in my car. I waited for the roller door to open and then I reversed out. I was kind of surprised that there wasn't any fans just waiting outside the front for one of us to come out.

.....................

I had finally arrived in Doncaster after about 3 hours and there was only about another 10 minutes until I would be home. I unlocked my phone, which was in a holder attached to my windscreen and dialed my mums number.