I'm adopted? (a one direction fanfic)

A/n hey guys :)

this is my first fanfic or anything thing like that so I'm sorry if it sucks but plz leave any comments or anything I would really appreciate it :) xo

............

Jess's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of my alarm buzzing. It was seven o'clock on a Saturday morning. But this wasn't just any Saturday morning, it was the first Saturday of the school holidays and my friends and I were going to the beach for the day.

"Jess, honey get up! Toni will be here in just over an hour to get you!" my mum yelled down the hallway.

Toni was my bestfriend, she had long blonde hair, blue eyes and was extremely crazy, just like me. We did everything together, along with my other bestfriends Bre and Taylah.

Bre had medium, dark brown hair with blue eyes and was a serious flirt.

While Taylah also had long blonde/brown hair, brown eyes and was the one I spent the most time with and could trust with anything.

We had planned out our whole weekend. Today we were going to the beach, then going to Toni's for the night and then to Knox with some friends on Sunday. (for those of you who don't know, Knox a big shopping centre. )

I got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. I turned on the hot water and striped off my clothes, I got in the shower and let the hot water clear my thoughts. When I got out I went back to my room and put on my green and aqua spotted bikini with my favourite pair of denim shorts and a loose top that said LOVE. Once I had finished getting dressed I put my hair up into a high ponytail and went downstairs to get breakfast.

" Hey honey, what do you want for breakfast? " my mum asked standing at the stove cooking what looked like bacon and eggs.

" Whatever's cooking." I replied taking a big sniff of the bacon.

I went to the fridge and poured myself a glass of juice, then put in some toast and by the time I was done with breakfast Toni was here to get me.

I ran upstairs and quickly brushed my teeth, grabbed my beach bag and ran back down stairs.

" Hey you ready to go? " Toni asked.

" Yes! Let's go! " I said excitedly.

We were sitting in the car on the way to the beach when, 'what makes you beautiful' by one direction started playing on the radio. As both me and Toni love one direction I turned it up and we belted out the words.

Your insecure, don't know what for,

Your turning heads when you walk through the door oh oh

Don't need make up to cover up, to cover up,

Being the way that you are is enou,u,ugh.

Everyone else in the room can see it,

Everyone else but you

Baby you light up my world like nobody else,

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,

But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell,

You don't know ow,ow

You don't know your beautiful

If only you saw what I could see,

You'd understand why I want you so desperately,

Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe,