I'm moving to England!?

A/n hey guys <3

Here's the next chapter guys, hope you enjoy it <3

Jess xx

...............................

Jess's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning to the sound of singing and dancing. I slowly lifted my head up and looked at the clock on the bedside table, it was 12:30 pm. I must have been pretty tired or exhausted, I normally don't sleep in any later than 11, maybe 11:30 am.

I dragged myself out of bed and towards the lounge room and when I reached the door way I saw Libby and Steph playing singstar, jumping around and dancing.

"Well good morning sleepy head." Steph said when the song had finished and she realized I was at the door way.

"Morning." I yawned

"Want some lunch?" Steph asked, clearly hearing my tummy grumble.

"Yeah, I'll go get some."

I made my way to the kitchen and opened up the cupboards looking for something to eat. I found some bread and decided to make some toasted sandwiches. I put the bread on the bench and got the butter and some cheese out of the fridge, I walked over to the sandwich maker and turned it on and buttered the pieces of bread while I waited for it to heat up.

I peeled the plastic off the cheese, put it on the bread, then put them in the toasted sandwich maker. I waited about a minute or so before checking if my sandwiches were ready. When I was happy I grabbed a plate from the cupboard, put my sandwiches on it, turned the sandwich maker off and just as I was about to walk out, back into the lounge room, a very sad and worried looking Brendan came through the door almost knocking me over.

"Hey, watch where you're going." I said getting his attention.

"Oh, sorry I didn't see you, Jess I need to talk to you about something."

"Okay, are you alright?" I ask worriedly.

"Jess I just came back from the child services centre. I went there to talk about what was going to happen to you and Libby."

"Yer, and..?" I pushed him on.

"They said that Libby was able to live with me and Steph because we were both legal and I am her brother." he said calmly.

"And what about me?" I asked thinking that I could stay here too.

"Before I say this I want you to know that I did everything I could to change the outcome and I made them check everything in the book to see if there was any type of exception."

"What, what is it?" I was freaking out inside now.

"They said that since, well, since we're not blood related and you don't have any relatives here," He paused.

"What are you getting at?" I asked, more worried than I had ever been.

"Well as I said cause you don't have any relatives here, they said that you, you have to go live with your birth parents in England." Brendan said on the brink of tears.

"WHAT!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? I CAN'T GO LIVE WITH THEM!!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THEY ARE!! DO THEY EVEN KNOW I EXIST!?" I pretty much screamed, causing Brendan to almost fall off his chair.

How could this be happening? Why couldn't I just stay here with Brendan and Libby? I mean they are more my family than my so called 'birth parents' will ever be! They have been here for me through everything and I couldn't move to England! I love Australia to much I've grown up here my whole live it's where I belong and to top it all off I had to leave my brother and sister. Not to mention all my friends too and changing schools half way through year 12! How the hell was I going to do this?