Chapter 2- Please don't leave me

A/n Hey guys <3 hope you like the new chapter :) sorry if its bad:)

Jess xx

.......

Jess's P.O.V

When we reached the hospital we found a car park and made our way to the front desk.

"Hi, I'm looking for mr and mrs Milner." I told the lady at the desk.

"Room 202, floor 3." the lady replied after typing in something on her keyboard.

"Thank you" I said before making my way to the room.

Toni and Bre decided that they would wait down stairs until Caleb got her with Taylah.

As I waited for the elevator I was completely lost in my thoughts, until the ding of the elevator snapped me out of them. I walked in and pressed the button that said 3.

Taylahs P.O.V

I had just arrived at the beach and was looking for a car park. I found one, parked the car then got out and started to look for my friends. But I couldn't see them anywhere, then I spotted Caleb. I started to walk over to him, when he spun around and I noticed he had a very worried and concerned look on his face.

"Hey Caleb," I said as I got closer, " are you okay? Is something wrong? You look worried."

"Look I don't know exactly what happened, but Jess missed a call from her brother and he left a voicemail. I don't know what happened but they had to leave to go to the hospital. Toni was the only other one that listened to the voicemail, so she told me to wait here for you then to come straight to the hospital and she will explain what's going on" Caleb said rather quickly.

"Okay? Is Jess okay? What about Brendan? Is he okay, he's not hurt is he?" I asked getting worried myself now too, Jess and her family were like my second family I couldn't imagine anything bad happening to them.

"I don't know, but we need to get to the hospital and find out." Caleb replied snapping me out of my thoughts.

We both got in Caleb's car and drove to the hospital. When we got there we parked the car and rushed inside. As we walked through the front doors I saw a rather upset looking Bre and Toni sitting on some chairs, I rushed over to them and asked what was wrong.

"What is it, What happened, are Jess and Brendan okay?? What about Libby, is it Libby, is she hurt?? " I asked panic over taking my voice.

"No Brendan, Jess and Libby are fine." Toni replied trying to calm me down, it wasn't working though.

"Well, then whats wrong?" I asked trying to think of what could have happened.

"It's Mel and Adam, they were in a car crash." Toni tried to tell me.

"WHAT!? Are they okay? How badly are they hurt?" I pretty much yelled, tears forming in my eyes. Unlike Jess I was going to cry, I know that Jess has probably told herself that she can't cry and that she needs to think of the positive things, but I couldn't, all I could think of is, what if they had died?

"We don't know, we haven't gone up there yet we were going to wait for you and caleb and just let Jess go up first. But now that your here I think we should go make sure Jess is okay." Toni said snapping me out of my thoughts again.

"okay" I whimpered.

Jess's P.O.V

The elevator stopped and I hopped out, I looked around trying to find the room, when I spotted Brendan and Libby sitting on some seats. Libby had her head buried in Brendan's chest crying, Brendan was a really great older brother, he had just turned 21 and even though we fight all the time he was still always there for me and would never let anyone hurt me, let's just say no one could ever replace the relationship I have with my brother. I ran towards them and collapsed onto my knees in front of Libby. She looked up at me and leaped into my arms, I just sat there for a bit squeezing her tightly. After a minute or two of Libby crying into my shoulder, I stood up and wrapped my arms around Brendan. He looked as though he had been crying because his eyes were blood shot and he had tears stains down his cheeks.