Form the start

Kaelynn's POV
"Please dad don't make me leave"I begged. "I don't need it I fight better then any kid my age and most older then me." I try to reason. "Kaelynn" he says sharp and final. "You are going to camp half blood ." "But why why must I leave dad I love you I want to stay here" I say tears brimming my eyes. " and I love you more then you shall ever know. And it hate to do so but it's for your safety and for your well being." "How"I demand .
"You need out of here. Kids your age. Friends. A class experience. Not this." "And? "I question. " and I know what your thinking I'm not sending you to find that lighting bolt I'm do this for reasons. You don't need to be around the arguments right now. Darling the gods are angered. They'll bring me into it and I will not have you come down with me." She looks at him. And-and she nods. "I'll go dad for you" she says as her father lets out a sigh of relief. "Persephone and I will miss you dear." And I'll Miss y'all dad"( Persephone aka my mom is actually fine with the whole half blood thing she is my Mom I have her blessing meaning I have some of her powers.) He moves forward kissing my head "I'll see you soon my little Warrior" he hugs me as I hug back. That day my life changed. Some for the good some for the bad. All I knew was I was going to miss home. I mean I have been here since birth. 15 years. This is the only place I have know. I've been up there I know how to handle things but, meeting kids my age. That's gonna be a problem. Especially when I don't know maybe when the find out my father is the god of the underworld. But who know maybe this will work in my favor. You'll just have to wait and see.

— ahh I'm so excited for this book. Anyway thanks for reading. Do u like it let me know. Hope you enjoyed hi chekc out my other two books "his and mine" and "the girl he imprinted on" also go check out my bestie Graciebarnes25. Great books. Anyways stay safe stay happy and stay funny and stay smily. Love you guys❤️❤️❤️

—Kk reed79