Arriving at camp and alresdy causing trouble.

My dad decided he would stay with me till we got there. At the entrance he looked at me and hugged me. "Rember I love you and if you need me all you have to do is call my name. "Yes sir I love you to" I replay. He smiles. He backs up kissing my cheek and steps till he 4ft away."oh and give them hell"for me he says winking."Well of course it runs in my blood you know" He laughs and then disappears. Well here we go. So gonna love this. I walk through the entrance. To be met with a boy my age. " hey there who are you"he ask. "I'm new where do I go and who are you" he laughs." I'm luke son of Hermès and it's this way." He replies grabbing my hand and pulling me towards a direction. "Ahh what the hell" he replies. What I ask. " your hands there hot as hell. he replies. Causing me to laugh."I would imagine"I said. He looked at me questioning me with his eyes. "You'll see" I replied. A centaur run up and looked at me. " hey I'm Charon." "Hello sir" I reply. " this way" he said. I followed him. Luke as well. "This- this right here is Camp Half Blood." He said showing me around.
*10 minutes later*
"So little one "Charon said looking down to me. "Do you know who your godly parent is?" This was the moment I have so not been looking forward too." "Yes sir" I replied. Looking down. " that's good sweetheart tell me little one who" i looked up at him. Took a deep breath and looked at him" Hey I'm Kaelynn Lee daughter of the god of the underworld also know as Hades."