A week later and woah.

I was just done training when I heard the news that a new boy was here form Gracie and annabeth. I was walking when I saw someone run up to me " Anna Claire" I said.  She was girl I had met the day I arrived she was super funny and we were great friend. We constantly get asked if we're twins we look a lot alike but it's true we aren't and we have some major physical features that are different " hey yeah it's me" she laughed out. " hey what's up" I asked. " I came to tell you I got clamed." She said. " really who I said. She smiled" daughter of Aphrodite." I laughed and said could've guess that." She smiles and hugs me. " go on I know it's time for you to dance. In your secret place"
She said. I smiled " it is".

I ran off a while back got done stretching and just started dancing. Then I simply though what if I sang instead of danced so I did. I say my but down and started singing

Percy's POV.
I open my eyes. Where am I. I think. I hear a laugh and turn to see a girl standing there my age actually a little younger about 14. She smiled " hey I'm Anna Claire" she spoke. " I'm just here while Gracie goes and gets Grover. " she said. I smiled and nodded" she was pretty and nice. She looked at me and smiled and I could see she was obviously funny to be around. " do you know where we are". I ask . " we would be at camp half blood "she said. " okayyy half blood. Half blood what?. I ask. Just then grover
walks over. With a girl who is built well and liked like she had a fire in her eyes. " hey I'm Gracie." She spoke. " hey I'm Percy" I spoke. She nodded. We started walking where Grover caught up.
*10 mins later*
After explaining everything and me going to my cabin and checking it out. We started walking back. Around the camp. Over conversation flowing. " tell me why you have to go and be so complicated. " I heard a beautiful voice sing. " do y'all hear that" I asked as we came to a stop. We all quieted to hear it again. " I see the way your acting like your somebody else getting me frustrated." The voice begins again. Grover doesn't know cause he was just as confused as me by the look on his face. " it's kaelynn." Said Gracie and Anna Claire at the same time. " come here" Gracie said pulled me with ease. Damn she strong. I though we come to a clearing where I see and beautiful blonde headed girl sitting on a low teach branch by a lake singing. " woah" I said.