Hades as in the god of the underworld and my bestie

Kaelynn's POV
Charon and luke eye widen. "Hades as in the god of the underworld it's your father" luke says. "Yes" I said. " this is very interesting" Charon said. " I also have the blessing of persephone." " you have her powers as well" Charon ask. " some I say" I also can control lighting and the sea but hey can't say that yet. "Well very good" he says" you must be powerful "luke says. oh kid u don't even know. "Yeah I guess I kinda am." I say. All the sudden a girl runs up. "Luke- luke guess wh- oh hello who are you. I'm Gracie daughter of Aries god of war." She says smiling. Sticking out her hand. I smile sticking out mine. " kaelynn" I said shacking it. " do you know who your parent is. " she ask. " yeah" I reply. " who" I said. " hades" I said. She looked shocked. Oh I'm gonna lose her as a friend I shouldn't have said anything. I think sadly. Instead she looks at me and smirks. " that's seriously badass." She says. I laugh "you think." I say. " think girl I damn well know." She remarks. " oh also could we not tell anyone else yet." I ask. "Yes child very well "Charon says "we need to start building your cabin for when you tell people." "Okay yes sir " I say. " she'll stay with the Hermès cabin until then." Luke says. We all agree.
* later that night*
Gracie runs up to me again after being dragged away." Tomorrow we train so get some sleep she says hugging my goodnight "okay"I reply hugging back.