The fight and maybe a start of something new.

Percy's POV
I headed to the area in which we train finishing up eating as I sat by Grover. "Hey man" I said"hey " he laughs clapping my back. We start our conversation a while later it goes quiet. We quiet up I see a girl come out form one side. Sarah I think. She's bulky and looks like she could snap you like a twig but she doesn't seem to be much other then that. I here cheers for her then I hear whistles and a lot of cheers I turn to see kaelynn walk out into the area. My jaw drops "oh my gods" Grover says as I say" holy shit. Damn" i allow my eyes to take over her body. Taking in her beauty as she walks in." Damn" I hear a boy from ares cabin start" let her fight me instead" my blood boils. But why I ask myself. Then I hear a bell ring. I turn to see this.

Kaelynn's POV
Wow people are chewing for me while whistling I look for the most important set of eyes I see them
But instead of them being met with mine they are looking me up and down. I smirk and get ready in position for the fight. I mean training practice that we take WAY to serious but eh same thing.
As the bell rings we circle for a bit before she lunges at me body curved to turn and get me which every way that may be. I easily drop and roll bringing my elbow down into her back as she passes me. She gets up as I kick her . She catches my leg. I do a simply twist to we're it being held with her hand under my ankle my foot staying the right way towards her . And released kicking her hard in the gut. I quickly do a back flip and land on a ready portion. I through a punch landing it in her jaw. She lands one in my gut. After a good ten minutes I'm done. I back away from her and run hauling myself up wrapping legs around her chest and neck and somewhat lightly bringing her to the ground.(basically the best way I could describe the famous black widow move)I hold her there until she taps out. I release her getting up and hold out my hand. She takes it. When she's up she nods her head in respect claps my back in good job as I do the same and let her run off somewhere.

"That was totally awesome." Grover exclaims as we walk to lunch. I laugh "you think" I ask. " I know"
He says. I notice Percy waking to the dock I follow after him with a quick nod to Grover.

I sit down beside him. I lean my head on his shoulder. "You know kaelynn I have only known you for like week and half "he ask well states. "Yeah" I say lifting my head from his shoulder looking at him weirdly. " I feel so comfortable around you I think you feel the same about me." I nod. " I- I feel this pill towards you this - this." He comes to a loss of words. My eyes widen when I realize what he means. "Need" I state he nods. " I need you. I need you to let me wrap my arms around you while we sleep, I need to wake up with you beside me, I need to hear you crack a joke or sarcastic remark, I need to hear you laugh and see you smile,I need you hugs, I need you around I just need you. " he says as my eyes water a bit. " this need is because after getting to know you this last week and half days I have fallen absolutely in love with you." He says as I start to feel a tear slipping. " and I know that this is fast and we don't reall- " he gets cut of by me. " Perseus Jackson if you think for one damn second I haven't fallen for you your crazy. "  I state he smiles and leans in. I go to lean and then as we get closer are lips brush and then I hear "kaelynn" screamed at the top of Luke's and Anna Beth and Gracie's-lungs. We separate. I shake my head as he leans his  forehead against mine. " what are we Percy " I ask . As his eyes flutter open" mmh " he thinks " we are two kids who are at the start of something new and something amazing so let's take it slow" he speaks I nod. He gets up reaching a hand down I grab it with him lifting  me as if I was nothing. "Guess I should Go see what that's about " I say awkwardly feeling flustered . He just smirks at my actions nodding.  As I got to turn he grabs my hand spinning me around and kisses my cheek. I stand there shock for a second as he walks off towards where the noise is he turns and winks at me. "Percy Jackson I know the hell you did not" I yell running after him as he goes into a sprint. I hear him laugh. As we approach a slightly annoyed and calm Chiron, and angry Anna Beth ,luke , and Gracie, and extremely over it liking Anna Claire.  I jump on him tackling his as he just gets up with ease while I'm still on him leaving me on his back "Yeah"  I ask laughing out at his actions. " we have a problem" Chiron says.

— ha you thought. This is gonna be a kinda of slow
Burn book. Anyway hope you enjoyed reading thanks for doing so leave some comments. I am going on a trip but I am still gonna the and wrote .Anyway y'all know the drill stay awesome stay sweet stay funny stay smily and stay safe. Love you guys 🤍❤️🤍.

—kkg