Part 1

A/n: Before I start the story I need to tell you that this movie was a childhood favourite so I'm excited to write this and if you have just found this one then please go to a list that I made I believe I called it 'MLP Equestria Girls' and read the first one, then this one.

Everyone was in the gym making posters for the musical showcase. 

"SUNSET SHIMMER, OVER HERE!" Pinkie Pie yelled. 

"Quite the eye-catching advertisement if I do say so myself," Rarity said.

"And it smells like cake!" Pinkie Pie said excitedly.

"It does?" Fluttershy asked.

"I used frosting instead of paste!" Pinkie Pie shoved the poster up to Fluttershy's face so she ended up getting frosting all over her face.

"Oh um, sis, you have a little something, right there," I said while pointing at my nose.

"Did I get it?" Fluttershy asked.

"Not exactly," Applejack said with a laugh. I went up to Fluttershy with a towel and wiped the frosting off of her face

"I am never gonna live that down!" Sunset Shimmer said with her face buried in her hands. 

"You were pretty bad at the fall formal," Fluttershy said as she grabbed her tambourine.

"A demon, I turned into a raging she-demon" 

"And tried to turn everyone here into zombies for your own personal army!" I don't think Pinkie Pie was helping in the slightest.

"Oh darling you have us, and we've forgiven you for your past....boo-boos," Rarity said. 

"Come on guys, we're here to practice for the showcase," I said.

"1 2 3 4!" 

"I still can't believe that happens when we play," Rarity said. 

"Babe, that was awesome!" I said as I ran up to Rainbow Dash. 

"I'm just wondering why it happens, I thought Twilight took all of her magic back to Equestria along with the crown," Applejack said. 

"Who cares why it happens, it makes my band look totally awesome!" 

"Your band?!" Rarity scoffed. 

"Guys let's all calm down we all know she didn't mean it like that" While I was trying to calm down the girls Flash came in. 

"I heard you guys from outside, it's sounding really good so far" 

"Thanks, but Rarity is still coming in late on the second verse and Applejacks bass solo could use a little work, they'll get it together in time for the showcase" 

"I don't suppose any of our friends from out of town my come, it being a charity event and all" 

"Flash, don't get your hopes up,  we all know Twilight is in Equestria, I don't think she would come back just for the showcase" 

"That was a bit harsh Y/n," Rarity said

"But it's true!" 

" Oh, yeah. Okay. I just, you know, thought I'd ask. Uh, k-keep on rockin' it."  Flash bumped into the wall and ran out of the room. 

"Someone is quite the smitten kitten." Sunset Shimmer looked down.

"Oh. Sorry. I always forget you and Flash used to be an item." 

"It's okay. Flash is a great guy and all, but I never really liked-him liked him. I was just using him to become more popular. Ugh! The old me really was just awful, wasn't she?" 

"Mmm... horrid." 

"Mm-hmm, uh,"

"Yep!"

"But the important thing is that you've turned yourself around." Applejack said.

"Thanks, Applejack, but I'm not sure everyone else at CHS feels the same way." Sunset Shimmer said. 

"Sunset Shimmer and Y/n, please report to the main foyer." 

"Gotta run. we volunteered to show some new students around the school" Sunset Shimmer said. Sunset Shimmer and I walked out of the room and down the halls until we found three girls at the entrance. 

"Hi. Are you the girls we're supposed to show around?" I asked

"We are," One of them said. 

"Canterlot High is a great school. You're really gonna love it" Sunset Shimmer said as we walked through the halls.

"Oh, yes, we really sense there's something... magical about this place." 

"That's the science lab. Computer lab is in there. Oh! We're having a big musical showcase this weekend! The whole school is pretty much rallying around it." I said.

"A musical showcase?" The one with orange hair said

"I'm sure since you're new, Principal Celestia would let you sign up if you're interested," Sunset Shimmer said.

"We have been known to sing from time to time," The one with purple hair said. 

"Hello? We sing, like, all the time! It's how we get people to do what we want." The one with blue hair said. Sunset Shimmer and I looked at each other with confused expressions.

"Wha-What did I say?" The one with blue hair asked.

"What you meant to say was that being in a musical showcase sounds like a great way to meet other students." 

"Ohhhh, yeah. Th-What she said I meant to say. That's what I meant. To say"

"And what you would have said if you weren't the worst."

"You are!"

"You'll have to excuse them. They're idiots." Sunset Shimmer noticed that the three girls were all wearing pendants.

" Those are pretty. Where did you—" The one with orange hair grabbed Sunset Shimmers' hand before she touched the pendant.

"Sorry. These pendants mean an awful lot to us. We'd just hate for anything to happen to them."  Eventually, the tour came to an end and Sunset Shimmer and I walked over to the cafeteria, grabbed our lunch trays and sat down at the table with Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy.

"So how was the tour?" Applejack asked. I slammed my head down on the table. Rainbow Dash looked over at me from hearing my head hit the table.

" I don't know. I mean, these girls, they were... There was something off about them" Sunset Shimmer said.

"Like, off like this? Or off like this? Or... Oh, oh! Like—"

" Maybe we should just let her tell us." Rainbow Dash said while she stroked my hair.

" That's just it. I can't put my finger on it. They just acted sort of... strange around me. Maybe someone already talked to them. Told them about what I did. So much for making a good first impression." 

"Uh-huh. Oh, that's probably not it" Fluttershy said as she sank into her chair.

Everyone in the cafeteria started arguing.

"Ohhhh. They're that kind of off" Pinkie Pie said