Part 3

The girls and I went to a shop and sat down to talk to Twilight.

"So how's everything in Equestria?" I asked. 

"Everything has been going well-"

"She even has her own title now, the princess of friendship! She even has her own castle" Spike interrupted Twilight. 

"YOU HAVE A CASTLE...ahem...I mean, how lovely" Rarity said a bit embarrassed. Twilight giggled a bit. 

"Enough about me, how's everything with you girls" Rainbow and I looked at each other and blushed. 

"NO! ARE YOU SERIOUS" Twilight exclaimed excitedly. Twilight seemed a bit shocked that Rainbow and I started dating 

"I'm so happy for you two!" Twilight said. Everyone started chatting with each other but then Twilight explained to us that the new girls were called "The Sirens" back in Equestria. Twilight also said that the only way to stop them was with a counterspell so she's going to write one.

Later that night everyone who signed up to be in the showcase stood in the school gymnasium. It was supposed to be a party but personally, I didn't find anything fun, it was mainly just the different groups arguing about who would win. While the girls and I were standing around we overheard the sirens talking about the Battle Of The Bands. 

"There isn't going to be a battle of the bands, we're going to make sure of that" Twilight shouted. Everyone in the gym immediately looked at us, I could tell Fluttershy was getting a bit nervous with everyone looking at her. 

"Alright girls, let's do this" Twilight said. We all grabbed each other's hands as twilight yelled. 

"FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC" we all stood there for a couple of seconds when suddenly Dash looked over at me.

"Weren't there rainbows and lasers last time?"

"I don't understand. we're all together again, why isn't this working" Twilight said with a sad tone in her voice. After our failed attempt, one of the sirens, Adagio started to get everyone to argue. Everyone in the gym started yelling and arguing and the girls and I ran away.

We all stood outside of the school talking about ways to get rid of the sirens and then Sunset Shimmer suggested we could make a song that had the counterspell in it. Once that was decided, we had to figure out what Twilight was going to do in our band. Pinkie started listing off random instruments and it got pretty weird.

"I'll just sing!" Twilight exclaimed 

"Um, but isn't that Y/n's job?" Dash asked.

"Love it's fine, Twilight can sing, I don't need to be in the band," I said to Dash. 

"Then it's decided, Twilight's gonna sing," Applejack said. As our conversation came to an end, we saw Twilight walking towards the school.

"Where are you going Twi?" I asked.

"Oh, the last time I was here I slept in the library since there's nowhere to go" 

"ARE YOU CRAZY, WE'RE BESTIES NOW, SLUMBER PARTY AT MY HOUSE" Pinkie yelled as she hugged Twilight.

At Pinkie's house, we all sat in her bedroom. Applejack and Rainbow Dash were playing video games, Rarity was on her phone, per usual, Fluttershy was playing with Spike, Pinkie Pie was on her laptop, Sunset Shimmer was sitting on the floor as I braided her hair and Twilight was trying to write the counterspell. 

"How's the counterspell going Twi?" I asked as I put an elastic in Sunset Shimmers hair. 

"AH- I mean, uh, it's going good," She said as she looked at the book she was writing in.

"Thanks for letting me use your notebook Fluttershy, I really like the song you wrote for the Rainbooms" Twilight said as she smiled at Fluttershy.

"Thanks, maybe we'll get to play it....some day" Fluttershy sounded genuinely upset and it broke my heart, I don't want my sister to be sad. 

Soon we were all interrupted by the doorbell.

"PIZZA!" We all yelled. Everyone except for Twilight ran to the kitchen.

"Hey Y/n, can you go see if Twilights comin'," Applejack asked and I nodded. I walked back to Pinkies room and saw Twilight with her head in Fluttershy's notebook.

"Hey, Twi you coming? The girls will eat all the pizza if you don't hurry up" I said with a slight laugh. Twilight nodded and looked at Fluttershy's notebook one more time. I wonder how the counterspell's going.

A/N: you can skip this if you want, it's not important, BUT I'M BACK, I'll try and get back to writing all of my stories, Love you all <333