Major changes of the plot & Protagonist's Introduction

NOTICE:

-KATSUKI DIDN'T BULLY IZUKU IN THEIR CHILDHOOD DAYS(HE'S JUST A TSUNDERE BRAT).

-IZUKU IS A COMPLETE CINNAMON ROLL(HE'S COMPLETELY HARMLESS IF YOU WON'T PROVOKE HIM).

-THE MAJORITY OF THE STUDENTS IN THE OTHER CLASSES ARE OC'S.

-THE SPORT'S FESTIVAL WILL BE A CLASH BETWEEN CLASSES(IT WILL BE A TEAM PLAY).

-THERE ARE A COUPLE OF OC'S IN THE PRO HEROES.

✂---------------------------------------------

Name: Hoshino Mizuki

Age: 14

Nationality: half American half Japanese

Personality: he's sometimes dumb but a smartass all the time. He's kind and energetic. Sometimes He's shy but sassy all the time. He's afraid of bugs and creepy looking villain. He's sometimes lazy but reliable at all the times he act rational and sometimes reckless.

Appearance: he has a long unusual silver hair with violet highlights, blue diamond eyes with long eyelashes, pale skin, pinkish lips and a diamond in the middle of his forehead that serves as a quirk limiter/suppressor, he's also small with the height of 150cm adding to his feminine features causing other people to mistook him as a girl.

Like/s: sweets, fluffy things, his family and friends, being pet like a cat, warm things.

Dislike/s: bitter foods, rude people, villains, bugs, cold temperature.

Quirk/s: Beautiful wish/shooting star

Quirk definition; a quirk that allows him to grant other people's wishes including his self. This quirk is too powerful for him to handle but thanks to the diamond limiter in his forehead he can limit the power he can release. His quirk is also connected to his emotions and whenever he desired something his quirk will automatically activates by itself. With this quirk he can basically wipe out an entire country or even the world, he can erase quirks, turn back time, revive the dead and even make a quirkless person have a quirk, in other words he's an OP character. This quirk also(accidentally) gave him different kinds of abilities that made him even more powerful

DIAVLO:
-ALLOWS HIM TO GROW HORNS, FANGS, CLAWS, TAIL AND WINGS. HE CAN ENHANCE HIS STRENGTH AND SPEED. HE CAN ALSO CREATE DARK FLAMES AND ADJUSTS ITS HEAT.
[NO DRAW BACK'S IF HE WEAR'S THE LIMITER]

GLUTTONY:
- A BLACK FOG THAT EATS THINGS AND THE ENEMY'S ATTACKS MAKING HIS ENERGY INCREASE.

HEALING:
-HE CAN HEAL ANY MINOR AND MAJOR INJURIES.
[DRAWBACK'S: IT DRAINS HIS ENERGY IF OVERUSE]

TIME MANIPULATION:
-HE CAN MANIPULATE TIME LIKE TURNING BACK TO THE PAST OR REVERSE THE TIME OF A CERTAIN OBJECT(LIKE WHAT HE DID TO REPAIR IZUKU'S PANTS WHEN HE BURNED IT).
[DRAWBACK'S: HIS BODY WILL GO NUMB IF OVERUSE]

PSYCHOKINESIS:
-HE CAN MOVE THING BY USING HIS MIND AND BY CREATING INVISIBLE STRINGS OF ENERGY HE CAN MANIPULATE PEOPLE'S MOVEMENT'S.
[DRAWBACK'S: IF OVERUSED IT WILL CAUSE NOSEBLEED]

CLAIRVOYANCE(MINUS TELEPATHY):
-HE CAN COLLECT INFORMATION FROM PEOPLE OR THINGS. BY USING THIS HE CAN SEE THE HISTORY OF A CERTAIN PERSON OF THING BY HAVING A PHYSICAL CONTACT(LIKE PSYCHOMETRY). HE CAN ALSO SEE THE UPCOMING DISASTER'S(LIKE PRECOGNITION)
[DRAWBACKS: MILD HEADACHE]