(5) Hero vs Villain Game

Another normal day. I am currently sitting in my seat minding my own business not caring about my surroundings. What's wrong with me? Ever since that day I've been spacing out quite often. I just brushed that thought away and started to read my textbook. There is still 30 minutes left before the next class begins I wonder who will be our teacher?. "I am..... COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" said a guy who burst inside the door. Is that how a normal person walk inside a door? "All might? What are you doing here?" Izuku asked completely surprised. "HAHAHA, I AM GOING TO TEACH YOU FOUNDATIONAL HERO STUDIES HERO THINK ABOUT IT AS HEROING NUMBER 101. NOW FOR YOUR FIRST LESSON IT'S... COMBAT TRAINING!!!" He said(more like yelled) showing a card with 'BATTLE' written on it. Of course Tsuki is the most excited one here since he liked crushing some 'extras'. On the other hand, Izuku is so nervous because he still can't control his quirk properly. "NOW, WEAR YOUR HERO COSTUME AND LET'S HEAD TO THE GYM GAMMA" He pushed something in the teachers table making the wall reveal the suitcases of each student.

[A few minutes later]

We took a trip to field gamma where there are big buildings around like a real city. All Might said that we're going to play a game called 'Heroes vs Villains' we're going to form a teams of two by drawing lots and surprisingly Todoroki Shoto is my partner which makes me nervous. Tsuki, on the other hand, is mentally rejoicing god for pairing him with Izuku. The team we're up against is Kaminari-kun and Jiro-san who looked like powerful they're the Heroes and we're the villains. We're playing last so we still have Lot's of time to plan. I slowly approached Todoroki-san while playing with my fingers. Man this is nerve wracking! I internally screamed making me more nervous. How should I approach him? He looks like he doesn't want to be bothered. Should I just leave him be? How are we supposed to make a plan if we won't talk to each other? And why am I even nervous at the first place? "Hey, Hoshino" I was startled by the sudden tap in my shoulder. "Hiiiii!" I shouted out of surprised making everyone else look at me with confusion. "Uhhhm" Todoroki awkwardly looked at me making me feel uncomfortable. "G-gommenasai, I was just startled a bit" I bowed repeatedly making everyone sweat dropped. "Uhh no.... I'm sorry for startling you, it's just that, you look like you wanted to tell me something" he said averting his eyes. I swear I saw his ears turn red!!!!! "U-uhhm well, I was wondering if you would like to discuss about our plan?" I answered with an awkward smile.

We talked about our plan on how to capture Kaminari-kun and Jiro-san. Fortunately, Todoroki-san is not as intense as he looked, he is just awkward when it comes to interacting with people which makes me chuckle internally. "Woah! Bakugo and Midoriya is so manly!" I turned my head in the monitor and saw Tsuki pinned down Iida-san and Uraraka-san while Izuku rushed to the weapon. "HERO TEAM WINS!" All Might announced. I took three deep breathe. It's our turn now. Better be ready. Todoroki-san and I went inside the building where we will hid the weapon. "YOUNG HOSHINO, YOUNG TODOROKI, I WILL GIVE YOU TWO MINUTES TO HIDE THE BOMB" we climbed to the fifth floor and placed the bomb in the center. "AND NOW... BEGIN!!!" Todoroki-san immediately spread his Ice through out the building making me shudder a bit. "I'll go get them while you protect the bomb, got it?" He said with his monotone voice making me nod immediately. Geeez, sometimes when he is serious he looks so scary. I am currently patrolling the surrounding area when the door busted open revealing Jiro-san. I quickly activated 'Diavlo' and flew to dodge the vibration in the floor that caused the Ice to shatter every where. When she was about to touch the weapon I immediately used my psychokinesis to lift the weapon and pulled it in my direction. I, then launched myself forward slipped behind her and chopped her neck knocking her down. "TIME'S UP! VILLAIN TEAM WINS!"