(7) USJ Attack II

🐰Izuku Midoriya's POV🐰

After the mist swallowed us I suddenly felt myself sinking in a large body of water. I tried my best to swim upward but unfortunately my feet cramped making me sink further. Thankfully, a long tongue grab me by my waist and lifted me from the water. "Kero, Are you okay Midoriya?" Asui asked tilting her head. "I-i'm fine A-asui-san" I answered. I noticed Mineta at the corner crying because of the Villains surrounding us from the water. The Villains aren't moving! They seemed very cautious and hesitant to attack. Maybe because they don't know what our quirks are. We should probably set a plan before the Villains make their move. I turned to Asui and spoke "Asui-san, what's your quirk do? Mine makes me enhance my strength and speed but I can't use it in  100% or I'll ended up with broken bones" I explained clenching my fists and looked at her. "Please call me Tsu from now on, and my quirk is called Frog. I can basically do what frogs can such as hopping long distance, jumping, sticking to walls, extending her tongue, ejecting her stomach and secreting toxic sticky liquid but that isn't essential in situations like this" she said while tilting her head. "T-t-toxic....... Sticky l-liquid...." I heard Mineta muttered something but I didn't clearly hear it. We looked at him waiting for him to talk about his quirk. "My quirk is called pop-off. I can generate this sticky balls in my head and stick them into things they basically grow back but if I pull too many of it my scalp will start to bleed. Oh and it won't stick into me because I will just bounce into them" he explained plucking one of the balls off his head. We both look at him with dead eyes making him tear up. "Don't look at me like that! Now I know we should wait for the pro heroes to come! I know my quirk is not suited for combat!" He cried waterfalls causing me to panic and tried to calm him down. "O-oh Your q-q-quirk i-is amazing M-mineta-kun w-w-we just h-have to f-figure out how t-to u-use it"

I was interrupted when a huge water hand slice through the ship perfectly cutting it into half. I nearly fall off the ship but thankfully held by Asui's tongue. I looked at the Villains in the water and my vision became blurry. A sharp pain erupted in my head before my vision came back but it became all blue. When I looked at one of the Villains lines, numbers and letters came into my vision. The lines are arranged pointing a certain part of his body, the numbers and letters looked like stats in the RPG games. When I looked at the other Villains I saw the same lines but different numbers and Letters. Wait. Is this part of One for All? But All might didn't tell me about something like this? "Midoriya! We should get out of here! The boat is already sinking!" I was snapped out of my thoughts when Mineta called out to me making me look at him. He's right. We should get out of here of the Villains might get us. I told them about my plan and positioned myself in the edge of the boat. The villains is surrounding the boat so I can't use my smash. I used 8% of One for All and spread it in my whole body. I let out a battle cry before jumping off the ship. "DIE!" I shouted imitating Kacchan and held my hand forward carefully channelling One for All in my fingers so it won't explode. I flicked my finger and signaled to Asui. "NOW! ASUI-SAN!" In cue she jumped off the ship carrying Mineta in her arms and wrapped her tongue around my waist. Mineta gathered his strength and started to let out his frustration by continuously plucking his balls and threw it where the water vortex created by the force of my quirk is. "That wasn't half bad. You two are great. Both of you" Asui said before landing to the water near the edge. I'm glad we got out safe. I wonder how Mizuki and Kacchan doing. I hope their okay.