4)Training And Gain quirks?

No one pov

Everyday, our angel train harder with help of his father and stain. Overhaul just sit back and relax, chill and observe. Stain teaches him how to use weapon and his father teaches him how to use his quirk. But most importantly, he always sing his healing song because maybe he can treat other people without getting near them."Dad,i want to ask something" izuku said. "Ok, what question u want to ask?" Dadforone asked."Do you have any plan about what LOV doing right now?" izuku asked. "I dont know son, maybe they just think how to get us out of this prison or fight heroes" Dadforone said. After that, we continue our training.

(skip time)

Our angel pov

'Woah, its been a month since i train and i kinda gain some muscle' I thought."U always wake up early, midoriya" Overhaul said. "Yeah, i feel kinda boring and i dont want to train yet" i said. I see Stain and Dad wake up from sleep too. "Ohh, you two already wake up too" Dad said. "Dad, can i create new quirk while i sing??" i asked. "I dont know son maybe you could give a try since your angel quirk is kinda healing everyone in this prison" Dad said. "Ok, i give a try" i said.Then i start to sing this song👇

(u can choose ur own song if u dont like this song)

Dad for one pov

I wad kinda suprise to hear this type of song he sing cuz my son is soooo pure and cannot be corrupted. Then i see Stain shocked face too. I laugh a little and i see my son back. While he was singing that song, his wing kinda dissapear and his appearance kinda a little mature and sexy. I wanted to cover my son with blanket and tie him using blanket. I shocked and see he change, his body kinda make him look like a woman and appear to wear such a exposes clothes . Me and Stain ready to cover my son.

(this clothes but without the shoes)

Still Dad for one pov

I see many of prisoner see my son with lust or heart in their eyes including Overhaul. 'Goddamnit, Overhaul, i dont expect to see overhaul to fall for my beautiful son' i thought. Then, after he done sing, He kinda shocked to see his body. "Dad what happened when i sing,did i manifested new quirk and why is my body look like a little bit like woman and why my clothes is change.... It kinda exposed and i dont like it..... Where is my wings?!?!?....... Dad, why the katsudon, overhaul look like he want to jump on me?!?!?!..... "my son asked." Well son, i think you can change appearance and yes, you manisfested new quirk through sing and i dont like this type of quirk also i hope you dont use this quirk on man especially. Your new quirk kinda like lust gas but its not gas but through sing and Take this clothe and wear it quickly before other man see and steal you"i said. Then i give him his other cloth to change so his body dont exposes. Then i snapped all of the prisoner including overhaul because my son feel weird. Stain just laugh at the prisoner. Overhaul just snapped back to reality. "Damn i think i just fall for your son...." Overhaul said."Do you want death OVERHAUL?..." i asked. "N.... no.." overhaul reply.

(i dont know, im sorry this story is kinda cringe and next you will read that they escape from prison i think?)

(Dadforone overprotective mode) hehehhehehehhehehehheheh