Characters

🌟📖 Author's Note: A Gentle Reminder 📖🌟

Dear Reader,

Before you delve into this story, I kindly ask for a moment of your attention. This tale is a product of pure imagination, a fanfiction meant to entertain without any intention of causing harm. Please understand that any resemblance to real-life individuals is purely coincidental. Specifically, to all the dedicated Sumellikan fans, I want to assure you that this story is crafted with respect for the characters you love. So, I humbly request that you enjoy this fanfiction without taking it to heart or misconstruing its intentions. Let your imagination soar as you dive into this alternate world created for sheer enjoyment. 

Warm regards,

Your's Author

[@thessecretwriter]

***

The characters of the story are :-

PROTAGONISTS 

The Male Protagonist 

Sumedh Vasudev Mudgalkar

Meet a delightful 24 years young, soul overflowing with charm and sweetness. His infectious smile lights up any room, and a mischievous twinkle in his eyes hints at his playful spirit or as we say in Hindi, his "Masti Khor" attitude, adds an extra layer of endearment to his personality. His handsome features are only matched by his dedicated hardworking nature who pours his heart into everything he does.

In his final year of master's studies, Sumedh balances academic pursuits with his passion for the arts. As an actor and a dancer, he exudes passion and talent, effortlessly captivating audiences with his mesmerizing performances. But beyond the glitz and glamour of the stage, Sumedh remains grounded, his humility shining through every accolade and achievement.

Above all, his heart is a treasure trove of love for his family, adoring them with a depth that knows no limits. He epitomizes the epitome of a gentleman – the dream partner every girl envisions, a man whose warmth and kindness light up the world around him. 

He embodies the essence of a true gem, a person who captivates with his presence and leaves a lasting impression on all who have the pleasure of knowing him. 

Rest you know about him.

His Nicknames :- Beatking , Sumi

His family members are :-

Mrs. Vasanti Mudgalkar ( His Aai) 

Mrs. Bhavna Mudgalkar (His Badi Aai ) 

Mrs. Sulochana Mudgalkar (His Choti Aai/Kaki)