73. Mallika can't perform!

Hello ! Welcome to part 73... 

Recap;

As Mallika walked towards the dorm, unaware of the impending danger, Sumedh and the others followed from behind. 

Mallika started descending the stairs, and just as she reached the middle steps, her leg slipped, and her ankle twisted, letting out a scream she fell down the stairs.

The group, hearing her scream, rushed to the scene. As they arrived, they saw Mallika fallen on the stairs.

Sumedh: "Mallika!"

Continuation;

Sumedh rushed towards Mallika, concern etched on his face, followed closely by others.

As he reached her, he knelt down, intending to assist, but Mallika, wincing in pain, halted his movement.

Mallika: "Nahi... Nahi...plea..please don't... Don't touch!"

The others joined them, worried about Mallika's well-being.

Monika: "Mallika, kya hua? Tum theek ho? Gir kaise gayi ?"

Mallika, still wincing in pain, assured them.

Mallika: "Ha.. Ah!.. Mai theek hun... Bas pair slip ho gaya!"

Sumedh attempted to touch her ankle but as his finger came in contact with her ankle, she winced in pain...

Mallika : "Ahh!!! mera pair..."

Concern deepened in Sumedh's eyes.

Sumedh: "Yaha dard ho raha hai?"

Mallika nodded, acknowledging the pain.

Mallika: "Ha, thoda sa... Par mai theek hun..."

Attempting to stand, Mallika experienced another jolt of pain, almost falling. Sumedh, quick to react, held her shoulder from behind.

Basant suggested seeking medical attention.

Basant: "Mujhe lagta hai Mallika ko sick room ke chalna chahiye, doctor ke pass..."

Mallika resisted.

Mallika: "Nahi dau, mai theek hun... Mera kal competition hai, thoda spray karungi toh sahi ho jaega..."

Monika, persistent in her concern, urged Mallika.

Monika: "Mallika, zid mat kar, dekh dard kitna ho raha hai. Ek baar checkup karwa lo..."

Though hesitant, Mallika considered their advice.

Mallika: "Par Monika..."

Sumedh, aware of Mallika's stubbornness and worrying for her well-being, intervened.

Sumedh: "Monika, ziddi logo ke saath zid hi karni padti hai..."

Without further debate, he lifted Mallika and started heading towards the college's sick room, with Basant and Monika following, instructing the others to go back to the dorm.

In the midst of the journey, Mallika's eyes remained fixated on Sumedh, a content smile gracing her lips as she witnessed his care. However, Sumedh's expression remained solely concerned, reflecting the worry etched on his face.

 However, Sumedh's expression remained solely concerned, reflecting the worry etched on his face