84. Colours of Love !

Hey ! welcome to part 84...

The morning sun filtered gently through the windows, casting a warm glow on the breakfast table where Mallika's family gathered. Mallika descended the stairs, her white attire pristine and radiant. Her excitement was palpable as she burst into the living room.

"Happy Holi everyone!" she exclaimed, her voice filled with joy.

Mallika's Look👆

The moment Mallika's cheerful voice filled the room, her mom, nani, and nanu who were in the midst of breakfast, while Nimmi was busy serving them turned to look at her, their expressions a mix of surprise and curiosity.

Mallika, noticing their unusual stares, asked with a puzzled look, "Kya hua? Aap sab aise kyun dekh rahe ho mujhe?"

In unison, they replied, "Kuch nahi, kuch nahi... Happy Holi! Aajao, baitho, nashta karlo."

"Arey aise kaise ? Pehle theek se wish toh karne do !" With a bright smile, Mallika walked over to each of them, hugging them warmly, touching their feet for blessings, and gently applying colors on their cheeks while wishing them a happy Holi. The room filled with the joyous atmosphere of the festival.

Nimmi, embracing her tightly, said, "Happy Holi, Miku!"

"Happy Holi, Nimmi didi," Mallika replied with a grin.

Despite the festive greetings, Mallika noticed their lingering gazes. "Kya hua?" she asked again, seeking an explanation.

Nanu, with a loving twinkle in his eye, responded, "Kuch nahi puttar, tujhe achanak itna khush dekhkar acha lag raha hai. Kuch dino se tu thodi bujhi bujhi lag rahi thi na..."

Nimmi added, "Haan, Hume toh laga is bar tum Holi hi nahi kheloge."

Mallika just smiled slightly...

Nani, her eyes filled with affection, said, "Acha woh sab chhodo. Ye le, Miku. Maine aur teri maa ne apne haathon se tere liye gujhiya banai hai. Tujhe pasand hai na..."

Mallika's eyes sparkled with delight. "Wow! Gujhiya! Sach, nani, iske bina toh Holi hi adhuri hai."

Just then, a familiar voice chimed in, "Acha toh mujhe nahi khilaoge ?"

Mallika turned around to see Monika and her mom standing at the doorway. With joy, she rushed to them, offering them gujhiya and hugging them tightly. "Happy Holi!" she exclaimed, her heart full as the house buzzed with the warmth and cheer of the festival.

Mallika then gave Monika a mischievous grin. "Ye kya Mon, Aise hi Happy Holi wish karegi?"

Monika raised an eyebrow. "Toh kaise karun?"

"Aise kar na..." Mallika said with a twinkle in her eye. She smeared color all over Monika's face with both hands and then darted away with a laugh.

Monika grabbed some color from the table and sprinted after her. "Ye kya kiya? Ruk!"