76. Football Match

Hey ! Welcome to part 76....

The entire ground was well decorated and organised according to the football match going to held today, between the two colleges... Cheerleaders and big crowds cheering for their team... And in that crowd our girls group was also present to witness the match which our boys are also playing... And no doubt that many girls of the college were just here to see their crush sumedh playing,  Though they not even know the F of football... 

The supporters wear the colours of the strip of the their team. Scarves, hats and banners are aplenty as the two teams come out of the tunnel together and handshake with opposing players... 

While doing the handshakes sumedh's blood boiled seeing the one person among the opposite team players - Sohib! But he choose to be silent and calm... 

In that charged moment, Sumedh's eyes met Mallika's, and a silent exchange unfolded between them. Her warm smile sought to reassure him, a beacon of calm in the storm brewing within him. In response, Sumedh reciprocated the gesture, silently acknowledging her support. Mallika, perceptive to the turmoil within Sumedh, delicately conveyed a message through her eyes – a gentle plea to maintain composure and channel his emotions into the game. Yet, beneath her composed exterior, a hint of fear and tension lingered. The presence of Sohib induced a subtle fear, knowing the Herculean effort it would take for Sumedh to leash the tempest of rage and anger bubbling beneath the surface.  Her heart echoed with silent prayers, hoping that Sumedh's emotions wouldn't eclipse the focus needed for victory. A victory that seemed fragile, as losing the match might only intensify Sumedh's fiery resolve. 

Yes, The match was between these two colleges only which are in the list of top colleges in mumbai!

The time is now three o'clock on a cold, windy Wednesday afternoon and it is time for the match to begin. After the toss, the referee blew the whistle and the match began. Both the teams were expecting to score well.

I will represent sumedh's team as Team A and sohib's team as Team B.

During the first few minutes, it was the Team B who dominated the match. By scoring 1 goal...The team was cheered by their supporters. And like this they did another goal making it 2... It became a tough moment for team A... Soon the referee blew a long whistle and the first half was declared to be over.

Then, the players took some rest and refreshments. And discussed something among them... There was a loud noise in the playground as the supporters of both the teams cheered them and encouraged them...

Again, the referee whistled and the match started. Now, the team A we're focused and played with determination. The goalkeeper of team A also became very alert. The team A soon recovered their lost position and in the heat of the moment they scored a goal. There was thunderous applause when the goal was scored. The whole team was cheered by their supporters.

And mallika was constantly getting affected by some of the girls calling sorry shouting sumedh's name in between the game and cheering for him like he's playing football for the last game or some times complementing for how dashing and hot he is looking while playing and that was not a lie...

Okay, getting back on the match...

The team B put pressure on the team A ; their left half made three hits one after another at the goal of A but the goalkeeper of team A showed his extraordinary skill by kicking the ball back. At the end moment the team A side took the ball to their rival side and within no time, their left half gave a pass to right half and the right half kicked the ball straight into the goal and the goal was scored.