88. Mallika is Jealous!

Hey ! Welcome to part 88...

Sumedh and basant took a flat on rent in the same building... Where mallika and monika are living...

4 days were passed since the day they met... Sumedh and basant were some kind of suspicious towards mallika's behaviour. She was not spending that much time with them as she use to spend in college... Her way of talking , living everything was changed but according to them it was only from outside they still believed that mallika which they knewed is still alive inside her hidden behind this fake side which she is showing them... 

They were going academy together and coming back , they were having the dinner also together... sumedh was trying his best to make mallika realise that she still loves him but mallika was trying to avoid him most of the time... Though she was there with him but he was missing the real of her , the way she use to tease , laugh , her love , her care her innocence everything was lost which he wanted to bring back in her... 

Today mallika told them that they will be coming little late so sumedh and basant left first...

They reached the acting classes....

Basant and Sumedh came out from car... And were going inside the academy... As they reached inside talking with each other , a girl standing there turned towards them listening sumedh's voice... and saw them...

She goes near sumedh from his back...  And tapped his shoulder... He turned back and saw... 

                                                               Tunisha Sharma

                                                               Tunisha Sharma

A sweet , kind and bubbly girl... Good friend of sumedh. They have worked together and are friends (only).

They both were surprised seeing each other... they hugged each other...

Tunisha : hi! 

Sumedh : hi! 

Tunisha : after so long... How are you?

Sumedh : absolutely fine ! You?

Tunisha : great! Kaise hai basant bhaiya?

Basant : mai bhi bahot acha hun...

Sumedh : kya baat hai bandaria aaj uchhalte uchhalte yaha kaise aagyi? 

Tunisha : (glared at him) maine ek show sign kiya hai acting Se break liya tha isliye yaha aayi hun.... Or mai toh aati rehti hun tum batao yaha kaise aana hua?

Sumedh : same reason acting se break liya tha so decided to do some workshop!

Tunisha : oh... Waise sumedh mallika kaise hai? 

This made sumedh go deep in thoughts... 

Basant : sumedh ! kaha kho gye? 

Tunisha : or kaha kho gye honge apni mallika vichaaron mein...