2. First Meet

Hello dear reader ! welcome to the second part of story...

Author's pov;

Sumedh and Basant stepped through the college gates, greeted by the gentle embrace of the morning sun. The campus bustled with the energy of students, but today, all eyes seemed to gravitate towards the duo. It wasn't unusual, especially for Sumedh, he was the epitome of a heartthrob, accustomed to turning heads wherever he went with his striking features and confident aura. Being actors, they were accustomed to the attention, but even here, it was a bit more than expected. 

Sumedh's pov :-

What a beautiful morning it was now only God knows that how my rest of the day will go... I was thinking this and we reached our college. As soon as we entered inside everyone started looking at us and especially the girls and why not I am so handsome. And I am used to it because We are actors also and they also know about us. But no body will treat us like that because it's very common in this college and that is why I selected this college to complete my studies. Now I have to search for my class as I am getting late for my class.

Basant's pov :- 

Walking alongside Sumedh, I couldn't help but feel the weight of the stares, especially from the girls. Sumedh had assured me we'd be treated like any other students here, but it seemed the fame had followed us. I preferred to keep a distance from the attention, unlike my friend who reveled in it.

Me : Sumedh tumne toh kaha tha ki yaha sab hame normally treat karenge lekin ye sab hame aise kyun dekh rahe hai ? Especially ye ladkiyan...

Sumedh chuckled mischievously, "Ab aap hai hi itne handsome or dashing ki har ladki aap ko dekh rahi hai. Mai toh kehta hun ap ek do se baat karke dekho kya pata mujhe meri bhabhi mil jae..."

Me: kya! Ye tum kya bol rahe ho? Tumhe pata haina ki...

Sumedh: (cuts him) aap kitne bade brahmachari ho. Or main majak kar raha tha abhi chale warna mujhe pehle hi der ho chuki hai apki wajah se ab or nahi late hona.

Me : meri wajah se! subah se na uthne ka natak tum kar rahe the mai nahi...

Sumedh : abhi kon late kar raha hai....

Me : ha toh chalo maine kab kaha ruko....

Author's pov:

And with the continuation of their argument both were walking towards their class and didn't noticed the two girls coming from the other side... While passing beside each other , one of them accidentally bumped with sumedh and was about to fall but he caught her protectively by her waist. 

He looked at her , Her face covered with her beautiful hairs as if night had fallen in the day itself , preventing him to get a proper view of her face , He did not know what came over him – this gripping desire to really see her and  unknowingly he removed the scattered hairs from her face and as soon as he saw her , he got lost in her beauty and innocence but the girl's eyes were still closed due to fear of falling... as soon as she opened her eyes she sighed in relief that she was safe and then she saw him , she also got lost in him , her brown orbs locked with his  green hazel orbs... they had a eyelock... Everything stopped existing but those connected eyes. Time seemed to tick beyond count and ages blurred into each other. Entire cosmos collapsed and were reborn. Stars died and scattered into the void. Nothing else held any significance. Just 2 dark windows. A gaze into a moment. A heartbeat. Nothing else. 

Then it was broken , The moment broke by another girl's voice.

Girl 2 : Mallika ! Mallika tu theek hai na ?