chapter~8

This whole chapter is gonna be smutty stuff.

Clear looked into Noiz eyes panting once the kiss finally broke with a string of saliva still connecting there mouths. Noiz looked straight into Clears staring looking for approval, some kind of sign saying it's ok. Clear stared shacking knees about to buckle. "N-Noiz-san please hurry." Clear said as he fell forward and grabbed onto Noiz's shirt looking up at him with lustfull eyes. Noiz blushed bright crimson and picked Clear up carrying him princess style.

Noiz dropped Clear on his bed and climbed on top of him. Clear stared up at Noiz and placed his hand on Noiz cheeks then smilled. Noiz squrimed and finally just grabbed Clears growing bulge. Clear blushed an intense red then closed his legs and shoved Noiz hand away. "W-what?!?" Clear said still covering the lump in his skirt. "What do you mean what you said 'hurry' so I thought it was fine!" Shouted as he pulled Clears legs back open and pulling down his skirt and underwear revealing his erect member. Clear squeaked and frantically tried to re close his legs "I di-did but.." he started to trail off. Noiz sighed and looked down at Clear. "It will be okay I promise. I won't hurt you." Noiz said calming down some and regaining his composure. Clear looked up at him with big pink eyes and nodded an okay. Noiz slowly started to kiss Clear and trail his hand down Clears chest.

Sorry I'm gonna stop this chapter here because I started this a really long time ago and ran out of ideas so I'm gonna post this and post the next half of this over this weekend.