chapter~6

Clear walked behind Noiz trying avoiding the glaee of on lookers. He held Noiz's arm not letting go as they walked past a small group of guys who smirked and started to follow them through the store.

Noiz noticed the group of guys following them around so he stop and turned around  " What the fuck do you assholes want." Noiz said in a normal volume level but you could here the acid dripping off every word. "What a cute little lady you have here!" One of the guys said and grabbed Clears hand. Clear jumped and yellped a bit pulling his arm away and moving all the way behind Noiz. Noiz began to boil with rage " who the fuck does this guy think he is!?! Thinking he can just touch my Clear like that!!!" He thought to him self as he snarled his face up and grabed the guy by the collar of his shirt. "I don't who the fuck you think you are being able to just come up to us and touch Clear." Noiz said. The main guy ripped his shirt out of Noiz's grasp and swung his arm to hit him. Noiz dogged it like it was nothing and swiftly swept his leg under the guy knocking him down. The other 3 in the guys group now joined in. Noiz shoved Clear back and out of the way of harm.

Clear stood behind them watching as Noiz only dogged there punches never hiting them back. Then Clear noticed a guy sneaking up Noiz just as Clear yelled to Noiz the guy grabbed his arms and held him back as the others stopped fighting and went to help hold on to him. Only the guy who started it all remained standing in front of Noiz smirking. "Well well~ looks like you aren't that great after all" he said venomisly then pulled his arm back to punch Noiz when Clear grabbed the guys arm and yelled "NO!" The guy spun around and slaped Clear and he fell to the ground.

Noiz was pissed that guy just hit Clear. Noiz yelled Clears name and ripped free from the guy grasp and bear the sgit out of all of them as Clear sat there on the floor dumbfounded. Once Noiz had througly beat the guys up he picked up Clear and carried him out of the store princess style. Once they where outside and far enough away Noiz cleared his throat and said "we are already late for work so I'm gonna bring you back to my place." He blushed a bit after saying it. Clear blushed "O-ok." He stuttered.

Noiz carried Clear till they got to his car then he gentaly put Clear in the seat then ran around the car to get in on the driver side then they where off.