Chapter~ 4

(Clear P.O.V)

Clear smiled at Noiz and pointed at a table "Why don't you go sit down why I order for us?" Clear suggested seeing how nervous Noiz was. Noiz nodded his hear and walked over to where Clear pointed and sat down. Clear watched as he walked smiling at him. "Umm excuse me Ma- I Mean Sir are you going to order?" Clear had been so lost in his own little world of watching Noiz he didn't realize it was his turn "yes um I will have a black coffee and an iced coffee." Clear said giving the man a warm smile. "Ok then let me ring you up" the man behind the register said. Once the man had given him the coffee be walked back to Noiz and handed him a cup "here you go Noiz-san!" Clear said happily. "Thanks" noiz said with no emotion "can we go now?" He asked. Clear shighed "I guess so, where do you to go then?" He asked feeling a little guilty because he could see in Noiz eyes that he had hurt him from sounding disappointed in leaving. "We can go anywhere you want to go as long as its someplace I won't stick out to much at." Noiz said glancing at Clear trying to show that he felt bad for making Clear leave the coffie shop. Once they walked back out Clear thought about it but then looked at Noiz in concussion "No I why don't we ever go anywhere you wanna go I feel so selfish making you go to all the places I like even tho I know you feel umcomfetable being there!" Clear said sound a little angry when he didn't mean to.

(Noiz P.O.V)

He was surprised by what Clear said and ended up blurting out something embarrassing "Because I will go anywhere for you no matter how I feel about it as long as your happy." He blushed bright realizing what he had said and turned his head so Clear wouldn't be able to see his face. "If you keep talking like that Noiz-san you will get my hopes up for nothing" Clear said which suprised Noiz making him look back at Clear.