Chapter 3

((I know I say like Clear or Noiz point of veiw but it's just like I changed up my weighting in 3rd person a bit so please bear with me.))

(clear POV)

Clear blushed bright from being noticed by Noiz and stamered a reply "N-nothing wrong." He said turning his head farther so Noiz wouldnt be able to see his face. "We should go to Starbucks!" Clear exclames. Noiz rolled his eyes and said "Really you are just to much, its awkward when I go in there with you I stick out." Clear just tilts his head looking at Noiz a little confused. "I thought you didn't care what others thought of you. Why do you care? I don't and people give me funny looks all the time once they realize I'm a boy but I don't mind." Clear said looking at Noiz with innocent eyes.

(Noiz POV)

He looked down at the boy staring up at him with sparkling eyes "its not that I care it just make me feel uncomfortable but I don't mind going with you if you really want." He say the boys face grow in to a smile "Really are you sure Noiz-san?" Clear asked still looking at him smiling brightly. "Yeah sure." Noiz grumbled blushing a bit and looked the other way. "Let's go then!" Clear exclaimed as he pulled Noiz along with him in to the shop. As soon as he stepped in he felt out of place with all the people around him on there laptops with tumblr open, drinking coffee, and wearing thick frame glasses. Noiz didn't really like coffee that much he was more of an energy drink kind if person but its not like he hated it and he liked it a little but more now that he ended up coming to some coffee shop with Clear everyday.

(Clear POV)

He was glade noiz didn't mind coming with him to the places he likes but he felt bad always dragging him along to these kind of places when he know it makes him feel awkward. 

((Sorry I know my chapters are always really short but I'm always wrighting at like midnight.))