Chapter~7

Noiz was still very angry but was beginning to Calm down being able to see Clear sleeping peacefully in the passenger seat. Once they reached the house Noiz leaned over and shook Clear then whispered in his ear "Where here." Clear shot up in the seat and blushed madly as he covered his ear with a hand. "O-okay." He mumbled as he got put of the car still blushing madly.

Noiz walked up to the door to unlock it with a shaking hand, Clear noticed then felt his face burn brighter. It was the first time they where with watch other outside of the mall. Noiz came to the conclusion that he would confess to Clear once they got in side no matter. Little did he know Clear had the same idea. Noiz pushed the door open and gestured for Clear to go in. Once in side Clear glanced around the room.

Noiz walked up behind Clear and wrapped his arms around his waist and spun him around then clashed there mouths together. "Mmn~ N-Noiz-san!?!" Clear said in a moan with a bit of a questioning tone. Noiz pulled back then whispered in Clears ear. "I love you." He said then rested his head on his shoulder. Clear felt as if someone had set his face on fire. He took a shaky breath then lifted Noiz's face up and kissed him passionately. "I love you too." Clear muttered and buried his face in Noiz chest.

Noiz heart began to pound as he took Clears arms and shoved him up against the wall and started to give him gentle but ruff kisses, licking Clears lips asking for entrance. Clear made a speaking sound but gave in to Noiz and opened his mouth allowing Noiz to shove his young inside and explore.

Authors note-
Sorry this probably sucked this is the second time I had right it because the first time wattpad stopped working so please bear with me.