chapter 2~

As Noiz and Clear walk though the mall looking for somewhere to eat, Clear rambles on about all the people they are passing and about how he thought thus one girls shoes where pretty.

(Clear's POV)

Clear liked to watch people but he kept seeking peeks at Noiz as they walked. He thought Noiz was just the so cute Wirth his navy blue skinny jeans, band T-shirt, and a beanie covering his brownish blond hair. He stares at Noiz every time they walk together. After a while of walking Clear graves Noiz's hand in his and starts to swing there arms. "So Noiz-san where do you want to eat" he says with a big smile spread across his face. Noiz turned his head and Clear could see some blush "I don't care" Noiz says bitterly. Clear has a really big crush on Noiz but doesn't want to tell him directly, so when he does things like hold his hand or hug him he hopes Noiz is picking up his little hints. Clear skips as they walk swinging Noiz arm with his own.

(Noiz POV)

Noiz watched as Clear looked around the food court for something good to eat. It didn't really bother Noiz when Clear held his hand just made his heart beat faster and make him feel nervous. As they walked he watched Clear look around when he noticed Clear was glancing at him."What?" Noiz asked with a bored tone. He could see blush on Clears ears as he turns his head "N-Nothing Clear stuttered.

(( Sorry these chapters are like really short))