Chapter- 10

Okay don't look at me. I'm horrible at this I am just gonna drop off the FRICKLE FRACKLE there you know what happens. I think this might be the last chapter you never know.

Clear awoke the next morning, and instantly sat straight up. A quick sharp pain shot up Clears back and he feel bad down on the bed. He groaned as he remembered last night, he swiftly looked to his side to see a still sleeping Noiz. Clear smilled and ran his hands through Noiz's hair. Noiz stirred and slowly opened his eyes, smiling at Clear once he was some what concious. Clear scooted forward a bit and kissed Noiz. "Good morning to you too." Noiz said and smilled. Clear beamed with joy but Noiz could still see that he was in pain. Noiz quickly jumped out of bed and picked Clear up and carried him to the bathroom before he had time to protest. "Wha-what are you doing!?" Clear asked in a shocked tone. "What does it look like I'm doing?" Noiz said as he sat Clear on the toilet and turned on the water for a bath and filled the tub. "There this should be fine right? I'll get out so you can take your bath I'll go find a towel and bring it in here in a bit." Noiz exclaimed as he started to head for the door after dropping Clear in the bath water. "Wait! Stay! Take a bath with me!" Clear shouted blushing. Noiz blushed slightly. "No can do I don't want to break you I'll just take a shower later." Noiz said as he rushed out. Clear pouted and began to splash around in the water. Noiz grabbed a towel and set it on the counter " Might as well start breakfast first." He said to himself as he walked over to the oven and began to cook some eggs.
** 20 minutes of cooking food better than England's later**
Clear peeked his head out of the bathroom door. "Um Noiz? The towel?" Clear questioned. " Oh shoot!" Noiz exclaimed " I grabbed one but forgot to bring it to you I got side tracked, here you go." Noiz said as he handed Clear a towel. "Thanks" Clear said as he smiled brightly and pulled his head back into the bathroom to put clothes on. Once Clear finally came out of the bathroom he sat on the couch next to Noiz. Noiz quickl u jumped up and scurried into the kitchen and walked out with a plate full of eggs bacon and a piece of toast and handed it to Clear. "Ohh~ thanks!" Clear shouted excitedly as he began to devoure the food. Noiz looked at him and let out a slight chuckle as he stood up and made his way over to the computer to do his dailies on world of winchester. Once Clear was finished eating he put his plate in the kitchen and pulled a chair up next to Noiz at the computer. "What are you playing?" Clear asked with curiosity in his eyes. Noiz's eye glittered as he smilled and Clear and said. "Are you ready to see my real life?"

Okay so this is gonna be the last chapter but in a few day... or weeks depends on how productive I feel I'm gonna post a like bonus chapter exsplaning what there doing now and everything, so yeah look forward to it I guess or don't, don't even read my story it sucks. But whatever lolz and thanks for staying with my lazy ass, I may right another fanfic but idk who about yet.