Chapter One~ The blossom of Love

Noiz was wating for Clear outside of his work place Hot Topic in the mall. He had just met Clear about a month or so ago, they had become good friends in that time but Noiz had gotten stronger feelings than friends for Clear in that time too.

Clear came running up to Noiz in a light pink skirt, light green leggings, and a long sleeved sweater. His soft short white hair bounced as he ran up. He can totally pull off that girly look he likes but when people realize he is a man he get weird look and is bullied by others in the mall and in the store he works at for it.

(Clears P/V)

As he ran up to Noiz from the store he works at Princes he got a lot of stares from other boys, it's not like it bothers him anymore from what he has been though just to be him self.

Clear skips up to Noiz and says "Hi Noiz-san I've been wating all day to be able to come and see you!" He says with a bright smile and hugging Noiz tightly. Noiz just smirks and says "Why are you dressed like that again I thought I told you that what cause people to be so mean to you is because you dress that way!"

Clear just smirks and says "Noiz-san are you telling me that if I keep dressing this way you will stop being my friend, my grandfather told me I could dress the way I wanted and should be kind to everyone, are you telling me that is not right?" He puffed up his chest. Noiz got a bit of a startled look but lost it quickly but in return blush spread across his face. He turned his head and grumbled "No you should be how you want to be, and as if I could ever leave you..."