🔮Chapter 8: The Truth to be Told🔮

Mark woke up after a horrible dream, or what he thought to be a dream. He was in the Forbidden Forest with Donghyuck because they had detention. 

But that doesn't matter, whether it was a dream or not. He was in a bed and had no idea where he was. It was familiar but it was only when he saw the curtain around him, that he realised he was in the hospital wing. 

Voices were heard from outside the curtains. He opened a small corner of the curtain to see Professor Park and Professor Lee talking with each other. 

"Maybe it has something to do with The Unspoken, after all, it's not a regular occurrence for this to happen to Mark, heck we never even knew that was possible," Taeyong said, digging his hands into his face. 

Leeteuk sighed knowing Taeyong cared for Mark a lot but it was about the time Mark found out about the prophecy. Not only was the boy's life in danger but Mark will need to eventually find those people he can trust and be there for him. 

Leeteuk soon turned his face to look at Mark noticing the boy was awake and sitting up straight. It didn't seem like he was paying attention to the conversation but from experience of knowing Mark's father he probably did.

"Oh Mark, you're awake," Leeteuk said smiling while Taeyong ran to Mark and hugged him tightly before realising he should keep his professionalism and let go.

"Everything feeling alright Mark? It has been a long time since the last time I saw you face to face was when I dropped you off at your godparent's house with Johnny, oh does time fly quickly." Leeteuk joked before realising he was laughing to himself.

"Oh, I'm okay. What happened? The last thing I remember was being in the woods with- Donghyuck! Is he okay? I left him alone." Mark said starting to get concerned. 

"Don't worry Mark you just passed out, has that ever happened before?" Taeyong asked not realising he had shocked the boy.

One thing Mark did remember though, was the high-pitched noise that rang in his head giving him a headache. He held his head letting out a quiet groan as if it was still in his head. 

"Mark, relax, don't think too much about it! You need some rest, after all, you do have a quidditch match soon, I look forward to seeing you win," Leeteuk reminded me before leaving Taeyong in the room.

A couple of seconds later a loud knock was heard on the door and Jeno came into the room with Jisung, Renjun and Chenle trailing.

"Seems like you have some visitors. I hope you get better, kid and like I said if you ever want to leave just send an owl I will come to get you okay," Taeyong said stroking Mark's hair. 

"You okay Mark?" Jeno asked rushing over to Mark and sitting on the end of Mark's bed before realising Taeyong was leaving the room.

"How long did I pass out for?" Mark asked, confused by the looks of some boys having puffy and red eyes looking like they were crying.

"Two days..." Renjun said, letting out the air that was built up unconsciously. 

"Jeno was very worried for you, he would cry and have nightmares now and then..." Chenle said his eyes were very puffy and red, and it seemed like he cried a lot. 

"Yeah, that's a lie I didn't have nightmares!" Jeno said rolling his eyes. 

"Don't mind him. Anyway Mark I found some information about you that you might want to hear!" Renjun said making Jeno worried he was going to mention the prophecy.

Jeno was told quite recently by his parents and Leeteuk that he specifically had to break the news to Mark. It worried him though and he didn't know how Mark would feel with the news.