🌙Chapter 66🌙

"Okay I want everyone to split up!" Taeyong said as everyone nodded their heads splitting up. Jeno and Renjun looked at each other realising that Jaemin wasn't there. "Where's Nana?" Renjun worried. It was the battle the Death Eaters planned and Jaemin wasn't there to fight. "Get off me!"

Renjun and Jeno turned their heads around seeing Jaemin getting taken away from the battle grounds by a Death Eater. Renjun and Jeno ran after him, stopping when they saw Jaemin get pinned to a wall.

"Jaemin, get out of here! Haechan wants you safe!" A male said to him, gripping his wrist tightly. "And what? Leave him out there!" Jaemin fought back. "Look Jaemin, I am saying this for your sake! Can't you see, you can't fight with or against Haechan!"

Jaemin clenched his fist. "I don't care! I finally can breathe, I can finally fight! I am going to fight against Dracul whether you like it or not!" The male sighed. "Don't say I didn't warn you..." The male trailed before hugging Jaemin.

"I know you're worried, Yuta Hyung... but leave with Winwin Hyung. I know you care for him, so please leave. If Dracul knows what you have done after this..." Yuta sighed. "I know, that's why you should leave too." Jaemin shook his head. "Leave Hyung." Yuta kissed the top of Jaemin's head. "Stay safe."

Jaemin watched as Yuta disapparated to find Winwin. "Jaemin!" He heard from behind him. "What happened?" Jeno asked, concerned for Jaemin. "Don't worry. We have Death Eaters to kill. We must fight for our lives! For Mark!" Jaemin hyped seeing the smiles on Renjun and Jeno's faces.

"For Mark!" The three chanted together giving a group hug as they gripped their wands tightly. If one died, they knew it was for Mark. If they lose, it was much better to fight for Mark than not. 

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

Mark heard the screams. People were dying for him, while what was he doing? Hiding, quivering in fear somewhere nobody could find him. Leeteuk was dead and so was his lover.

He couldn't stand up on his two feet, even if he wanted to. Mark must have been hearing things. He swore the voice sounded familiar. Like it was Leeteuk. But Leeteuk was dead. I could never be him.

"Or could I?"

Mark got startled by the voice. "Yes I am dead. But I am Leeteuk." Mark questioned his sanity. How the hell was he able to hear Leeteuk's voice? "I must be going crazy!" Mark said to himself. "No you're not, just listen Mark! I've never told this because it was something I thought I'd never tell."

Mark silenced himself, feeling Leeteuk's presents in front of him. "Dracul is Donghyuck's Grandfather." Mark froze for a second processing everything before hearing Leeteuk speak again. "That's what the Lee family thinks. But really it's Eunhyuk. Dracul knows this too."

"So Donghyuck isn't related to Dracul?" Leeteuk hummed back. "Dracul started his path because his step brother Eunhyuk had an arranged marriage." Mark paused for a second. "Wait, Dracul loved Eunhyuk?"

"Yes, matter of fact every monster had feelings. In jealousy Dracul killed Eunhyuk's wife but spared him. Eunhyuk said he would never love him, like he used to because of that. But obviously Dracul ended up killing Eunhyuk."

Mark shuddered remembering his dream. "He is alive because Dracul wanted him alive for him to see the chaos he created because of him. Now Mark, the only person who can stop Dracul is you. Your friends are fighting for you."

Mark's eyes widened as he came back to his senses. Of course everyone was in a battle right now while he was hiding like the scared person he is. "Mark, revenge me." Mark felt his presence now leave.

That means he had no choice. Mustering up the courage he got up from the stone cold floors, gripping his wand. "All lives but Dracul's will be spared now." Mark gritted his teeth getting ready to face anyone sooner or later, coincidence his eyes instantly met with someone.

"Finally manned up?" Haechan sneered at Mark. "Donghyuck move, I don't want to hurt you." Haechan laughed, "That doesn't mean I can harm you!" Mark felt his heart clench. "I'm not fighting you." Mark declared as Haechan shot his first spell. "Stupefy!"

Mark easily dodged the spell needing to move again as Haechan shot another. "Sectumsempra!" It was only then when Mark realised Haechan wasn't planning on duelling him, but killing him. And stopping was becoming more and more impossible unless he fought back.

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

"Expelliarmus!" Shotaro shot at a death eater as it's wand was flung into the air. "Well done Taro!" Sungchan smiled at the elder who easily blushed. "T-Thanks Channie..." Before the two could continue in their small world they heard an explosion just behind them.

"Sh*t that was close! Be careful Sungchan." Jungwoo sighed seeing as Sungchan nervously rubbed the back of his neck. "AHHHHH!" Jungwoo heard from behind seeing Lucas dying. "Lucas!" Jungwoo yelled, running to the younger. "What happened!" Jungwoo asked, catching Lucas before he fell.

"Nothing? Dust just went into my eye." Jungwoo groaned thinking Lucas was going to die, instantly dropping Lucas on the floor. "Babe~ That hurt." Jungwoo glared at Lucas.

"You had me worried, that's what you get." Lucas pouted as Jungwoo left him. "Lucas get up." Ten sighed at the giant baby's behaviour as Johnny made sure nobody was going to target them.

Ten quickly blew into Lucas' eye seeing as he quickly blinked bringing his eyes back to normal. "There you go. Be careful and apologise to Jungwoo now." Lucas nodded. He was going to go after Jungwoo but was stopped by a death eater.

"Where is Winwin and Yuta?" Ten asked Johnny as Ten was making sure that the two were alright as they weren't in sight. "They've gone somewhere safe. Yuta would die if they found out. He tried to take Jaemin, but he wanted to stay." Kun quickly informed as he blocked a spell that came to them.

"Augamenti!" He quickly shot as a death eater who was going after the three but got propelled backwards by the water. "Taeil!" Kun heard Doyoung's screaming, quickly running to his lovers.

Doyoung was holding a stab wound on his abdomen. It was just his vital organs but still was painful. "Doyoung don't panic! This may sting for a while but I must stop the bleeding." Kun said applying pressure to Doyoung's wound as Taeil quickly fought the death eater.

"What an ass." Taeil walked to them, spitting the blood that was in his mouth from a punch. "You okay?" Taeil worried seeing as Doyoung was in pain, holding on his wound like Kun said as he quickly got out some medicine for Doyoung. "Y-Yeah... j-just doing fine you know."

Taeil chuckled a little as he saw Doyoung rolled his eyes from sarcasm. "You really need to stop your sarcastic talk." Kun tutted, getting a glare from Doyoung. "I am older than you-"

"And I care about you. So either listen or don't." Kun frowned at getting a kiss from Taeil and so did Doyoung. "Wow, you two are surely something." He laughed until everyone heard a loud explosion coming from behind a building.

"What on earth was that!" Taeil yelled noticing five boys approach them. "What did the five of you do?" Doyoung scolded. "Whenever you lot are together... something bad obviously happened." Hendery sniggered a bit, "Ask the younger ones phhh." Yangyang laughed, "They did some crazy shi-"

"NO SWEARING YANGYANG!" Kun quickly yelled at the sheep boi, seeing as he looked grumpily at the floor. "Well? Explain." Taeil asked. "Ask Chenle and Jisung..." Xiaojun quickly blurted, causing Jisung and Chenle to glare at him, sending arrows in his direction.

"So..." Jisung took a deep breath looking at Chenle who nodded back. "Let's say we uh..." They said at the same time. "Killed someone..." The three elders nodded wisely. "Well done, of course you did we are very proud of-... YOU WHAT!"

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

I am not surprised the duo killed someone... But who was it?

Tiny Out ~ >v<