🌙Chapter 55🌙

"Wake up." A muffled voice said as the boy's eyes stared to open from the blinding light. The voice was familiar, the clearer the surroundings became the more memories started to enter his brain, well what he thought were memories but more like a past like. He felt his whole body paralysed but the pain focused on one area.

His hand.

Where had it gone? Why was it amputated? What happened to him? "Donghyuck!" He heard someone sob, as they jumped onto him. The weight seemed familiar, the same thing as everything else around him. "Jaemin-"

"Oh my gosh! Donghyuck you're alive!" Soonkyu said the doors opened as Jaemin was shoved to the floor by Onew. It looked as if the two parents for once cared about what happened to Donghyuck.

Jaemin knew that those faces were all a lie, playing the role of something that looked kind and caring but really was wanting something. Jaemin watched Soonkyu hug Donghyuck and the boy lifelessly hug back.

"What do you want?" Donghyuck asked sternly, knowing his parents were never like that. "Dracul is here to see you." Onew said hearing the door open and Dracul standing there a person next to him.

"My Lord, he is awake." Onew said bowing to him and leaving the room with Soonkyu, who indicated for Jaemin to come with them and that's what he did. Donghyuck watched as Dracul stood next to his handless arm.

"Any idea who this is?" Dracul asked his head moving to the direction where the person was. "No my lord." Donghyuck said feeling Dracul trace his finger around Donghyuck's arm.

"What a shame. Don't recognise him even the slightest?" Donghyuck shook his head. "A shame. This is my adopted brother, Eunhyuk. Probably my favourite person on this planet." He laughed seeing Eunhyuk glared at him. Donghyuck's eyes widened.

"Thought he was dead?" Dracul said, reading Donghyuck's face. "Well I guess you could say he is dead, but he's just my servant." Dracula asked, seeing Donghyuck tense.

"You see Donghyuck, you have proved yourself to be more useful than others have." Dracul said touching the open flesh of Donghyuck's 'hand' watching as the boy groaned the harder he touched the flesh. "My point being this. Not even Shindong could do something as good as this."

Dracul took his wand from his sleeve, lifting Donghyuck's arm up and creating a metal hand for Donghyuck. "Your reward I promised." Dracul sneered as he saw Donghyuck try and move his hand seeing as it worked perfectly. "But dear Donghyuck, rewards always come with a price."

Donghyuck felt Eunhyuk pull his metal arm taking a knife out of his pocket and slit the wound that was there from Mark's cut. " You and Mark are bonded, I see." Dracul smirked at the boy who tried holding his whimpers of pain back. "How useful."

Eunhyuk took his wand and stabbed it straight onto Donghyuck's cut seeing as the boy jolted back and yelled in pain. Dracul grinned as Eunhyuk moved his wand more inside Donghyuck's arm as if he was feeding off Donghyuck's pain. Dracul murmured some words as Donghyuck screamed more.

Once Dracul's murmurs stopped Donghyuck felt his cut close back but a skulled snake tattooed to his arm. This only meant one thing. "You are now Lee Donghyuck-"

"I'm not Donghyuck!" The boy interrupted feeling something was off about what he said. "Haechan. It's Haechan." He stared into Dracul's dark eyes, seeing as he slyly smirked. "Connecting to your mothers name I see." Dracul chucked.

"We no longer mention that name, for the disappointment of a sibling now goes under that name." Donghyuck cursed talking trash about his sister. Dracul then saw Eunhyuk twitch a little and turn into a crow.

"Right Haechan. I will see you soon. Don't disappoint me." And just like that Dracul disapparated with the bird on his shoulder leaving Donghyuck alone in his room.

Donghyuck stayed on his bed for hours. Staring into the middle of nowhere. He knew Jaemin had gone outside, meeting up with Jeno and Renjun even though it was risky.

He thought about how Jaemin was that ballsy to meet his boyfriends while Dracul was gaining so much power the people they love will get hurt. Did Jeno and Renjun know about the consequences?

The doors to Donghyuck's room were then opened abruptly as a gust of wind pushed them over. Donghyuck felt a shiver go down his spine as he heard something from the inside of his head.

What have you done!

Something wasn't right and he knew it as soon as he got the metal hand. He could feel the power flowing through the metal, as if it was controlling him more than it was the other way round.

"Mark!" Donghyuck suddenly thought realising the voice could have been his. "Oh no." Donghyuck thought to himself not wanting to know what happened to Mark.

He heard footsteps rush into his room and the doors closed. "Mark has been sent to hospital." Jaemin rushed in sweat dripping on his body and some blood on his hand. "The cut on his stomach had reopened and-"

Jaemin stopped noticing Donghyuck's new hand. "Your hand..." Jaemin paused before saying anything more seeing the scar about it. "Dracul knows about me and Mark being bonded." Donghyuck filled the younger who was still shocked at the mark on Donghyuck's arm.

"Y-You're a death eater..." Jaemin worried, his eyes starting to bawl up with tears. "Not happy with me are you?" Donghyuck glared at the younger seeing as he gulped. "I don't know... Donghyuck, it's too dangerous."

"He said I am ready. So if he says, then I am." Donghyuck said, sighing. "Haechan. That's my name now." He said seeing as Jaemin let a tear out. " M-Mark called you that before... didn't he?"

Donghyuck shrugged unbothered. "I don't care about Mark anymore. I don't know why I should bother about him anymore. My priorities are with Dracul and Dracul only." Donghyuck realised what he just said.

"Mark is only an obstacle I have to get past. He is now broken. I feel bad but that's not my problem anymore." Donghyuck said, feeling a tear fall down his face. He felt like he didn't want to say that but something made him want to cry. "Oh Hyuck." Jaemin hugged the elder who cried onto his shoulder.

"I don't know who's me anymore." Donghyuck cried into Jaemin's shoulder. "Don't worry Hyuck. I believe in you and you can get through this." Donghyuck shook his head. "I've got myself to where I am now. I can't get out and that's my fate. Jaemin it was nice knowing you. When I die-"

"No! Don't say that! You're not going to die! I don't believe it!" Jaemin pleaded to Donghyuck. "Jaemin leave while you can. They won't notice, run to Ten and Sunny, they will take care of you." Jaemin shook his head. "I'm not going to leave you."

Donghyuck sighed. "Nana, go. I won't be here for long, I feel my consciousness slipping. Mark will live and Dracul will die. I'm just the price to pay." It was true. Donghyuck was speaking the facts.

The prophecy was a lie and only Donghyuck and Jaemin knew the real one. It wasn't that Mark would have to die for Dracul to rise to power and it wasn't that with the help of Donghyuck Mark was going to die and not Dracul.

The real one was that Mark or Donghyuck had to die as a sacrifice to stop Dracul and end his gain to power. Whatever it was though, two will die and the other will live. 

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

Hi people! I'm back! I didn't have time to write for the past couple of days because exams are the best. It's the last Year for the boys. How on earth are they 15 - 16!!! Also new update days. Saturday and Wednesday cause Monday and Friday are some tricky days where I can't write 😅😅 Welp Enjoy reading!

Tiny Out~  >v<