PK Subban #76

Your POV

Today the Montreal Canadians are hosting a party to celebrate them clinching a spot in the 2015 Stanley Cup Playoffs. I was invited due to the fact that my long time best friend was defense man PK Subban. PK and I have known each other since we were about five years old. We were inseparable from the start when we met in a class full of kindergartners.

From that point on our friendship only grew stronger over the years throughout middle school and high school. It was only when PK had announced that he would be attending the 2007 NHL Draft that I was wary on the direction of where our friendship was going. I had decided to attend McGill University before I had graduated high school and decided to move into my dorm the week after the draft. I went to the NHL Draft with PK to support him in fulfilling his dreams of playing in the NHL. It must have been some sort of fate that PK was drafted to the Montreal Canadians and would be in the same city as me.

PK was supposed to pick me up anytime now. I was about to turn the TV off when I heard the sound of a doorbell chime across the apartment. I yelled "Come in!" while I turned off the TV and grabbed my long trench coat. I turned towards the door to find PK leaning in the doorway staring at me with an unreadable expression painted on his face. "Are you ready?" I asked him waiting for him to come out of his trance. He nodded and walked out of the apartment without saying a word to me. I walked to his truck where he opened the door for me and said "You look stunning (Y/N)" I blushed and thanked him as I hopped into the passenger seat. The whole ride to the party the car ride was filled with a type of awkward silence that I had never experienced between him and I. I did'nt know what to say and i wasn't sure if he was mad at me or what.

When we arrived at the party we were greeted by the host Lars Eller and his wife. I made my way over to the bar in desperate need of a drink after that car ride filled with silence. After I had downed my first drink for the evening I felt a hand on my shoulder. I look over my shoulder to find PK's teammate Max Pacioretty giving me a concerned look. "Are you alright there (Y/N)?" he asks me as I receive another drink from the bartender. "Just peachy" I reply sarcastically.

Max gives me a knowing look, drags me into the closest bathroom, and closes the door. "What's wrong baby girl?" he asks me as he leans his back against the sink. I just shake my head willing tears not to escape my eyes. He pulls me into his chest where I start sobbing hysterically. He whispers sweet nothings into my ears to try and calm me down. After a few minutes my tears begin to cease and I pull back slightly to look up at Max. We are so close I can feel his breath fan across my face, our noses slightly touching.

Just as I'm about to pull away the door to the bathroom swings open to reveal PK on the other side. PK looks at us with a sense of anger in his eyes and the he yells "What the hell? Max! What the hell did you do to her?" I look at PK and quickly defend Max by yelling "He did nothing! He was just helping me PK!" PK turns to me with a fierce look and yells "You stay out of this (Y/N)! I do not want to hear anything from the both of you! Find your own way back home (Y/N) because I sure as hell am not going to give it to you!" With that being said PK storms out of the bathroom and towards the front door. I run after him ignoring the protests being given to me by Max. I find PK unlocking his truck and dropping his keys in the process of doing so. "PK!" I yell. He looks up at me and asks "What do you want now? You can get a ride home from your boy toy in there! You don't need me!" I walk towards him with steam coming out my ears yelling "It's actually the exact opposite PK! I need you! I lo-" I am cut off my PK pinning me to the car with both of my hands above my head. "I can't for the life of me get you out of my head!" he whispers in my ear as my breathing gets heavy. I look up at him as he presses a kiss to my lips that make my knees buckle. His kiss is full of passion and desire. I kiss him back with the same intensity he displays towards me. We both pull away out of breathe and panting for air. "God I love you (Y/N) and I've been wanting to tell you that for so long" he exclaims in a soft tone. I give him a delicate kiss and whisper to him with a giggle "I love you too and I'm glad you told me that because I was just about to crack under the pressure"