Time skip

I'm lazy so I'm just gonna jot down what happens during this HUGE time skip.

1. Tanjiro and Nezuko learned the forms of water breathing from Urokodaki.

2. Tanjiro can walk under the sun now.

3. Tanjiro developed blood demon arts:

1. Flame of life

Tanjiro can heal people with fire that he generates from his hand. He can't heal himself with that art.

2. Appearance manipulation 

Tanjiro can change his appearance. He does this better than any other demon as he can completely change his appearance, even his aura. He uses this art to change into his human appearance during final selection.

3. Physical boost

Tanjiro increases his physical attributes trifold and does not drain extra stamina. He can only use this for 20 minutes and can only use it again after 15 minutes.

4. Inferno daggers.

Tanjiro creates VERY sharp flame daggers and throws them at enemies.

5. Infrared sight

Tanjiro uses his snake like eyes to see things with warm temperatures.

I find him OP. Anyway...

4. Tanjiro and Nezuko complete Urokodaki's 'slice this hella hard ass rock with a katana test' and meet the ghosts of sabito and makomo. Tanjiro trained with sabito while Nezuko trained with makomo, both successfully cut the boulder and go to final selection. Both of them pass the 7 days survival test with Tanjiro avenging makomo and sabito by killing the hand demon, who killed them in the past.

5. Tanjiro and Nezuko gets their own messengercrows and nichirin katanas. Tanjiro's is black and Nezuko's is ocean blue. They were paired up since they were siblings and went out on their first mission together.

6. After their first mission, they met zenitsu whom they had met during final selection on a road crying about not wanting to die and also met inosuke later on in a mansion while fighting a strong demon.

7. The four teenagers were told by their messenger crows to go to a mountain and join other demon slayers in a fight against Rui and his spider family. Tanjiro and Nezuko fought Rui and Tanjiro uses sun breathing for the first time without knowing what it was. Rui still survived but was killed by Giyuu (who had become the water hashira) when he had came to aid them. The insect hashira, Kocho Shinobu, noticed that Tanjiro was a demon in disguise and tried to kill him but Giyuu stopped her from doing so since he knew about Tanjiro's special condition which resulted in them fighting. But they stop after a messenger crow tells them to bring Tanjiro and Nezuko o the hashira's alive.

8. The hashira brings Tanjiro and Nezuko to a courtyard where they held their meeting discussing what to do with Tanjiro. Most of them want to kill Tanjiro (especially Sanemi the wind hashira) but they are stopped when Urokodaki sends a letter stating that Tanjiro is a good demon and that if he kills a human, Nezuko, Giyuu and himself will commit sepuku. 

9. Tanjiro and Nezuko meet zenitsu and inosuke at the butterfly estate where they trained to increase their physicality. 

10. The 'Tanjiro x kanao coin flip scene' happens and kanao has become more open with her expressions and makes decisions for her self now. She also develops a crush for Tanjiro ignoring the fact that he was a demon and Tanjiro finds kanao cute.

11a. Tanjiro, Nezuko, Inosuke and Zenitsu are sent on a joint mission the rengoku (flame hashira) mission to kill a demon who killed people on a steam train. They boarded the train and sat next to rengoku. Then they fought Akaza and lower moon 1. Tanjiro and inosuke successfully killed upper moon 1 but Akaza managed to kill rengoku and fled because of the sun rising.

11b. After the death of rengoku, Tanjiro swears to avenge him by killing Akaza (upper moon 3) who killed rengoku. And Tanjiro regained his consciousness at the butterfly mansion after a few days of being knocked out. He goes to rengoku's house to learn more about flame breathing. He meets rengoku's father who tells him that he was the last user of the sun breathing technique which confuses Tanjiro. Tanjiro and kanao confessed their feelings for each other later on.

12. Now Tanjiro and Kanao are dating. (yay)

And now Tanjiro is back from a solo mission and is walking back to the butterfly mansion and sees uzui tengen (sound hashira) carrying aoi on his shoulder.

Oh ya and the two Kamados met Muzan at a city and also meets lady tamayo and yushiro somewhere between 5 and 6.

I m so sorry if I left out some info I am lazy byeeeee......