Chapter 5: Flamboyance✨

Tanjiro: I'm so beat after that last solo mission, I wonder how kanao is doing.

???: "STOP! LET HER GO!"

Tanjiro: What was that! It's a girls voice. It came from the butterfly mansion.

Tanjiro rushes to the butterfly mansion and sees a very muscular man carrying Aoi on his shoulder. He also sees Kanao trying to stop the man from taking Aoi by fighting him with his sword, the three girls Sumi Nakahara, Kiyo Terauchi and Naho Takada, were grabbing onto to the man's body, helping Kanao to 'rescue' Aoi. Then they saw Tanjiro who just got back from a mission.

The three girls: "TANJIRO! HELP, THIS MAN IS KIDNAPPING AOI!!!"

The man: "GET OFF OF ME!! AND YOU!!" *pointing at kanao* "STOP ATTACKING ME!!"

Tanjiro: "ENOUGH!!"

They all stopped and froze.

Tanjiro: "Put Aoi down!" "Wait, you're a Hashira right?"

The man: "Yes I am!! My name is Uzui Tengen and I am the sound hashira and the most flamboyant man! I also need this girl for a mission!!"

Tanjiro: "But she's not a slayer."

Aoi: EXACTLY!! SO PUT ME DOWN!!"

Kanao: "Then let me go in her stead."

The scene caught the attention of Inosuke and Zenitsu who were training at the courtyard of the butterfly mansion.

Inosuke: "LET ME GO TOO!! I WANNA KILL SOME DEMONS!!"

Zenitsu: "Let go of her!" 

Uzui sighed.

Uzui: "Fine, you four come with me!" *pointing at Tanjiro, Kanao, Inosuke and Zenitsu*

Tanjiro: what a bother, I just got back from a mission.

Kanao: "Tanjiro, you just got back from a mission right? You can sit this out if you want."

Tanjiro: "It's fine, I'm fine plus, I get to go on a mission with you."

Kanao blushes when she heard Tanjiro.

The four slayers were following the sound hashira.

Uzui: "Right, I am going to make myself clear, I AM GOD!! If I tell you do something, you do it! You WILL obey me follow my every order. Understand!? I AM GOD!!!"

 Kanao and Zenitsu: Oh god, what a bothersome.

Tanjiro: "Ermm, Mr Uzui-san what are you exactly the god of?"

Kanao: What the heck was that question, TANJIRO!! *face palms*

Uzui: "Excellent question! I am the god of flashing and festival's! *striking a pose*

Zenitsu: No you're just a god of idiots, idiot. 

Inosuke: "Hello god of festivals, I'm the god of the mountains! 

Uzui: Eww... no you're just stupid. 

Inosuke: *glares*

Zenitsu: YOU THINK HE'S STUPID!! YOURE ACTING LIKE HIM YOU BAKA!! *frowning* "So what's this mission about?"

Uzui: "I'll share it with you later but first, we need to go to Hanamachi, there's a wisteria house along the way so we'll make preparations there."

The sound hashira then disappears and reappears far away. Kanao, Tanjiro and Inosuke immediately follows him leaving zenitsu alone.

Zenitsu: "HEY WAIT UP!!!"

At the wisteria house... Tanjiro and the rest are taking a break at a dining table while Uzui is ordering the owners of the house around.