Chapter 8: Upper Rank 6

Kanao quickly carried Koinatsu to a nearby shed.

Kanao: "Stay here Miss Koinatsu, don't move from this spot." I hope Tanjiro is fine.

Kanao quickly heads back to Tanjiro after making sure that Koinatsu was safe.

Koinatsu: "THANK YOU!!"

Meanwhile...

Tanjiro: "You are going to pay for all your sins!"

Tanjiro: "Hinokami Kagura: Clear blue sky!"

With a quick and powerful slash, Tanjiro cuts off Daki's head.

Daki: "What... just... happen? Hold on... YOU'RE A DEMON!!!"

Tanjiro: "And?"

Daki: "WHAT DO YOU MEAN!? YOU ARE A DEMON!! SO WHY ARE YOU ATTACKING ME!!? DAMN YOU!!!"

Tanjiro: "You kill innocent people. It's only necessary that you die too."

Daki: "WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!!?"

Tanjiro: "It's quite surprising. I beheaded you so easily. Are you really an upper moon?"

Daki: "HOW DARE YOU MOCK ME!! I AM AN UPPER MOON!!!"

Tanjiro: "Are you sure?" Why hasn't her head and body disappeared.

Daki: "YES I AM!!! I REALLY AM!!"

Surprisingly, the demon began to cry like a little child throwing a tantrum. Her head was still not burning away, causing Tanjiro to be more careful around her.

Daki: "DIE DIE JUST DIE!!! WHY CANT PEOPLE GET OUT OF MY WAY!!? WAAAAAAAAHH!!"

Tanjiro: This whining and crying is really strange for a demon.

Daki: "YOU STILL HAVENT KILLED ME!!! I'LL TEAR YOU TO SHREDS!!! GYUTARO, SAVE ME!!! THIS BASTARD IS TRYING TO KILL ME."

Tanjiro: Gyutaro?

Suddenly, a body could be seen coming out from Daki's body. It made Tanjiro take a step back and prepared a fighting stance. When the other body completely cam out, Tanjiro saw a man whose body was very skinny, with messy black hair. It dashed forward to hit Tanjiro but he managed to dodge it.

Gyutaro: "My my, what has he done to you? Your head is off and you're crying. He did this to you?"

Daki: "Yes he did!"

Gyutaro: "Now we can't have that, you are beautiful, no one is allowed to   do this to you. Don't worry, I'll kill this boy for you."

Gyutaro sends poison sickles towards Tanjiro which sent him flying and crashed into a wall poisoning him in the process. But Tanjiro was able to stop the poison from circulating with th Total Concentration Technique. 

Gyutaro: "Why isn't my poison affecting you like how it should?"

Daki: "Be careful! The boy can do breath styles and he is also a demon!"

Gyutaro: "A demon!? Then why are you attacking your kind?" 

Tanjiro: "Because you kill others."

Gyutaro: "Tch! Now you REALLY deserve to die."

Tanjiro: "Water breathing: fourth form, Striking Tide!"

Guytaro: "Blood demon art: Blood manipulation."

Gyutaro creates two floating solidified blood slashes and defends himself from Tanjiro's continuous attacks.

Meanwhile...

Inosuke: What is taking Hahao and Monjiro so long!? Forget it, i'll go fight the demon myself. 

Inosuke quickly takes his katanas and his boar mask and tries to find a trace of the demon. 

"The Demon might be using a tunnel to operate in and out of the house."

Inosuke: "Beast breathing: Seventh form, Spatial awareness." I can sense a feint trace of demon energy. 

As fast as a cheetah, Inosuke goes to the bottom floor of the house. 

Inosuke: Right... here!

Inosuke breaks the wooden floor planks and saw a hole the size of his head. This of course did not go unnoticed by the other women in the house who were screaming in shock.

Woman 1: "EEEEEYP!!! THERE'S A BOAR OVER HERE!!!"

Woman 2: "SOMEONE HELP!!!"

Inosuke: "THIS HOLE ISN'T ENOUGH TO STOP, LORD INOSUKE!!!"

*CRACK!* *CRACK!* *BREAK!*

Inosuke's body was too big to fit into the hole the size of his head, so he dislocated his shoulders with ease and jumped onto the hole and then wriggled his body and moved forward in the tube like hole.

Eventually, Inosuke came out from the end of the tunnel and was greeted by a cave with obi  hanging all around it. He soon realised that in (yes in) the Obi were other people and three women and knew immediately that they were Uzui's three wives. He also saw Zenitsu who was still in his girl make up, sleeping, in the Obi. 

Inosuke: "Tch! Loser!" Anyway it's time I cut these things. "Beast breathing: fifth fang, Crazy Cutting!"

But the Obi was controlled by Daki and had eyes on it to keep a look out. When she saw Inosuke cutting the Obis and freeing her captives, she was pissed. 

Daki: Shit! This boar guy is cutting the Obi without harming the captives. His instincts are also very sharp! What should I do with him? 

"Capture him alive. He was the one who interrupted us when we were capturing Makio. He is strong so we can eat him later."

Daki: "If you say so."

The obi quickly attacked Inosuke but they were all stopped by Inosuke. He tried to cut the obi but it was futile.

Inosuke: I can't cut this, is it because it's too wriggly? The thing is as strong as a demon too so cutting it will be a challenge. "Beast Breathing: Sixth fang, Palisade Bite!"

Daki: "There's no point in trying to cut me. This isn't my main body. I can just eat them while we're fighting too."

Inosuke: Shit! Then how do I save the people and fight?

I forgot I had this. Oh and this was only half finished. Also I've finished reading shaman king as well as the sequels. It was..... ok I guess? 

Anyway, time to get back to my long-term self-isolation.