Chapter 2: Adventure to a New Land

Moons pass and Alari and Kiara are old enough to adventure parts of the Pride Lands. Alari and Kiara barely get along with each other because of each other's differences. Alari puts her differences aside and doesn't care what anyone says. Alari has a beautiful silver coat with a grey stripe from her head to her lower neck. Her eyes are a deep blue, just like the watering hole. Her relationship with her adopted mother is very special. She is her best friend and will always be there for her. Simba on the other hand doesn't want anything to do with her. One day, she will prove Simba wrong.

Alaris POV
Today is finally the day! I get to get out of the smelly cave and go see the Pride Lands. The only problem is I have to go with Kiara. Uncle Timon and uncle pumbaa are probably going to come along. They are fun to be around but sometimes it's a little much. "Are you ready for today Alari?" I see my mother by the exit of the cave and I smile and run to her. I rub against her arms and smile. "Very excited!" I look around and told my mother to lean her head down. " I don't really want to be around Kiara." I whispered to her ear. She smirked. "I know, but you 2 have to look after each other and protect each other, you 2 will get along one day." I shuddered at the thought. Spending the day with Simba's daughter, oh boy. I walk outside with my mother and it is so bright! I close my eyes and breathe in the fresh air. Suddenly I felt a big shove against my shoulder and almost fall over. Kiara rushes past me and goes straight to the path, but Simba stops her before she gets off the rock. "Where do you think your going in such a hurry?" He picked her up with his paw. "Daddy! Let go!" She giggled. "Now I just want you to be careful." Before he can finish, Kiara starts chasing a butterfly and again by stepping on her tail. I roll my eyes and look at mom. "Kiara are you listening? Bad things can happen. You could be-" before he can finish I step in saying "hurt or stepped on or even get lost." "Exactly." He says annoyed. "He wasn't talking to you Alari!" Kiara said angrily. I lowered my head and didn't say another word. Mom gave me a calming look and went over to Simba. "Mind your father Kiara." "Yes mom." Kiara said smartly. "And stay away from the Outlands." Simba warned. I perked my head up. "What's out there?" At that same time Zazu flew in. "Nothing out there except backstabbing murderous outsiders." "Zazus right, you can't turn your back on them." He said looking at the direction. "Really? How come?" Asked Kiara. 'because they're murderous dummy.' I thought rolling my eyes. Simba sighed, " nevermind, just run along you 2." Overjoyed I rubbed against mom and Kiara rubbed against Simba, we started running into the soft grass onto the path. "And stay on the path I marked for you!" I heard Simba yell. "Ok!" I yelled back.