The Chains of an Oni

The moment he made eye contact with the blue haired maid, she instantly went back to her usual proper self and walked away, as if she hadn't just looked at him like he was absolute scum.

Pleiades wondered why she stared at him like that. Did he do something to offend her?

Emilia: Pleiades?

Pleiades hadn't noticed the fact that he was just stairing at an empty hallway for a solid minute.

Pleiades: Huh? Oh sorry, I was just spacing out. Also, me and Rein are going to go and look around the mansion a bit more, is that fine?

Emilia smiled and nodded, she then went back to where Reinhard and Puck were and she took Puck with her and walked away.

Puck did give Pleiades the stink eye though.

Reinhard then walked towards Pleiades.

Pleiades: So, had fun trying to calm the kitty down?

Reinhard: It would be appreciated if you'd stop making fun of a Great Spirit, he might try to retaliate.

Pleiades: Meh, doubt it. Emilia wouldn't let him.

Reinhard simply scratched his head with a smile, honestly Pleiades felt bad for the guy as it looked like he hadn't had much entertainment in his life.

Pleiades: Also...Rein?

Reinhard: Yes, Pleiades-sama-

Pleiades: Pleiades. Anyways, make sure that you watch out for Rem.

Reinhard looked at Pleiades with confusion written on his face.

Reinhard:...May I ask why, Pleiades?

Pleiades: For just a moment, she was looking at me like I was the scum of the earth, the worst of the worst.

Reinhard: Are you sure that that wasn't just you misinter-

Pleiades: No, no it was not. I can tell for the most part people's feelings and let's just say that she wasn't being subtle, like at all.

Reinhard: I see...I'll make sure to watch her if you believe that she might be a danger to you....But I do wonder in that case why she would look at you like that.

Pleiades thought about it for a moment before he figured out what it might be.

Pleiades: I believe that she isn't like Roswaal and believes that I am the Sin Archbishop of Pride.

Pleiades: (Although for all I know this is just an act that Roswaal is putting up...It could also be that Rem is a mind reader or something and heard me thinking about figuring out Emilia's weaknesess...It would probably be for the better not to tell Reinhard that.)

Reinhard: I see, that could be a realistic possibility, as the general public and most other people would believe that anything that has an Authority would be evil...

Pleiades: Not only that, but those damn sages announced me as the Sin Archbishop of Pride...But I shouldn't worry about that now...How long until the Election?

Reinhard: The official date is yet to be decided, but it should be in the next two months or so.

Pleiades dead-panned at the news, he was going to need to learn everything about Lugunica, economics, military, other countried, etc...In two months?

He then sighed as he knew that when they return back to the Capital, he was going to be studying a lot.

Pleiades: (Guess I should enjoy myself here for now...)