Chapter 6

October 1, 2021
Friday
8:40 am

~ Jasmine's POV ~

I woke up by someone calling my name, I turned around to look at the person, and let out a gasp. I quickly covered myself since I'm slept with a tank top and it's very see through.

" Sorry, didn't mean to scare you. " Massimo said.

" I-It's * Cleared throat * okay. What's up? "

" Today is your lucky day. " He sat down on the end of the bed.

I sat up, still covering myself, looked at him in confusion and said " What do you mean? "

" You're not gonna have Vito guarding your door anymore. "

" Why? "

" I trust you, but there's still gonna be my men around so don't try anything I wouldn't do. "

" Okay. "

" You're also allowed to go outside the house but not alone. Got it? "

I nod my head and said " Yes sir. "

" Alright, that's all. Get dressed. " He got off the bed and walked out of the room.

I got out of bed, fixed it, walked over to the closet, grabbed a outfit and do my routine. Walked out of the bathroom wearing this:

Walked out of the room and saw that Vito isn't guarding my door anymore

Walked out of the room and saw that Vito isn't guarding my door anymore. I walked over to the kitchen, greeted Alessia and she greeted me back. Asked her what we are gonna be making, she told me and we get started on cooking.

" Good morning. "

I turned around, saw Isabella, I smiled at her and Alessia and I said " Good morning. "

Isabella looked at me and said " I got the news. That's great that you can go outside. "

" I know, I've been dying to go outside. "

" Good morning everyone. " Aurora walked in the kitchen.

" Good morning. "

A few minutes later, we are here in the dining room eating, Isabella looked at Massimo and said " Since you gave Jasmine permission to go outside the house can we take her shopping? "

" No."

" But you said that she can go outside? "

" Yeah, outside the house. "

" Wait, wait. * Looked at Massimo * You allowed her to leave the house? " Dante said.

" Yeah? You got a problem with it? " Isabella said.

" I'm sorry, did I asked you? "

Isabella gripped her fork and said " Don't make me throw this fork at you. "