Chapter 15

November 4, 2021
Thursday
9:30 am

~ Jasmine's POV ~

I woke up, looked up at the ceiling, let out a sigh, I had a hard time sleeping since I've gotten the news. I haven't talked to Massimo since the day I found out he knew about Luciano.

I missed him, he's been busy with work. I had a hard time sleeping without him next to me.

I haven't talked to my Mom since she's hardly around since she's been spending her time with Elena.

Luciano and I have gotten closer, I need a little more time to call him Dad. He taught me a little bit of Italian on his free time.

I got off the bed, do my routine and walked out of my bathroom wearing this:

I walked to the kitchen, greeted Alessia, she greeted me back and I said " Have you seen my Mom? "

" She's with Elena. "

Great...

**

~ Massimo's POV ~

I am here at the warehouse, I couldn't help but think about my bellissima. I miss her, I miss having her in my arms and I can't sleep without her.

I was going to ask her to go on a date with me but I've been really busy that I didn't get a chance to do it. Today I am going to ask her, but I need to do something first.

I walked over to Luciano, looked at him and said " Can I talk to you? "

He nod his head and said " Sure. "

We walked over to my office, I closed the door, looked at him and said " Let's sit down. "

We sat down on the living chairs, he looked at me and said " What's up? "

" I want to ask you something. "

" Okay? "

" Well, you know that you've always been on good terms with my parents and I don't want to ruin that dynamic. "

" Okay? "

" I think it would feel right to ask first before I could do anything. "

" Do what? "

" Even though you just found out Jasmine is your daughter, she and I are closer than ever. "

He nod his head and said " Yeah, I noticed that. "

" I have developed feelings for her and I want to take it to the next level and that is to date her. "

I was waiting for his response, he didn't say anything, I felt myself being nervous. I've never felt this way before.

" How long have you been having these feelings for Jasmine? "

" For a while now. "

He nod his head and said " I've seen the way you look at her and don't think I didn't see you kissing her forehead. I've seen the way she looks at you, you make her happy. "