Chapter 8

October 5, 2021
Tuesday
8:30 am

~ Massimo's POV ~

I walked over to the kitchen, noticed that Jasmine isn't there, I looked at Isabella and said " Where's Jasmine? "

She looked at me and said " Sleeping. Why? "

" Just wondering. " I walked away to her room.

I opened her door slowly, she is sleeping, heard her whimper, I quickly walked over to her, she woke up, sat up, and groaned in pain. " You okay? "

She looked at me and said " No. "

I sat down next to her, move her hair to the back of her ear and said " What's wrong? "

" Everything hurts. " Her eyes start to water.

" Want me to call the doctor? "

She shooked her head and said " No. "

" Are you sure? You said everything hur- "

" I SAID NO! " She screamed.

Normally I would get pissed if someone yells at me but I am trying to change myself around Jasmine and be gentle for her.

" Okay, we won't call the doctor. " I said tried not to calm myself down.

She sobbed, covered her face with her hands, my eyes widened and said " Why are you crying? Look at me. "

She moved her hands away from her face, looked at me, I wiped her tears, and said " What's wrong? "

" Nothing, * Moved her body to the side, her back facing Massimo * just leave me alone. " She continued crying.

I rubbed her back and she screamed " I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE! "

She caught me off guard when she threw a pillow at me.

OH HELL NO!

Relax Massimo, remember, be gentle with her...

I closed my eyes, fisted my left hand, try to calm down, I felt her get out of the bed, I quickly opened my eyes, unfisted my hand, got off the bed and walked after her.

" Get over here. "

" NO! GET AWAY FROM ME! " She continued crying.

" I'm not gonna leave you like this. "

I grabbed her arm, gently pulled her to me, I wrapped my arms around her, she sobbed on my chest and muffled " I said leave me alone. "

I kissed her hair and said " No. "

She wrapped her arms around me, continued to cry, I kissed her hair again and something caught my eye on her bed, I saw blood.

I rubbed her back and said " I'm here bellissima, let it all out. It's okay. "

She calmed down, moved her head away from my chest, looked at me and said " I'm sorry for yelling at you. "

I cupped her face with my hands, wiped her tears and said " It's okay. "

I kissed her forehead, pulled away, looked at her, wiped her tears, and she said " I'm going to go take a shower. "

" Okay. "

I kissed her forehead one more time, she pulled away from me, I looked at her bed, looked at her, saw that she grabbed a pad and walked to her bathroom.

Poor bellissima, she's on her period. I know what to do. I am going to take a day off and be with my bellissima.

I walked over to her bed, take off the bed sheets, changed them into new ones, walked over to the laundry room and washed them.