Chapter 4 "Arrive"

"Psst, Marinette, marinette" alya nudges me around to wake up. 

I open and close my eyes till I fully wake up.

 "Mnyeah?" I say half awake.

 "Explain this?" Alya says as I see adrien asleep on my shoulder. 

I blush a little ,well actually alot but I smile as I look at him.

 "You got a photo of us?" I whisper to alya.

 "A photo? I've got 30 copy's of that" alya hands me her phone. 

"Well that's creepy, anyways I just wanted you to send me one photo I'm making an album of moments we're having on this trip" I say as i use alyas phone to send it to mine.

 My phone makes a notification noise and adriens eyes start to open. 

"Good morning sleeping beauty ;)" I tease himHe gets his head off my shoulder and realizes what happened. 

"Your shoulder is comfy" he says not knowing what he just said.

 "Uhm Adrien I think you still haven't fully woken up yet" alya says laughing at what he just said.

 "ATTENTION PASSENGERS, PLEASE GET BACK TO YOUR SEAT AS WE WILL START OUR LANDING!" the speaker says as alya rushes back towards her seat.

 "Pucker up buttercup" Adrien says. 

"You mean buckle up buttercup?" I said an eyebrow while fastening my seatbelt.

 "Yeah that's what I said" he yawns. 

"No, you said pucker up buttercup" I correct him. 

"Jeez marinette I haven't even brushed my teeth yet and want to start my morning with a kiss already?" He says teasing me. 

I grab a pillow and scream my life out in it.

 ----

We finally reach out hotel and I'm amazed ,it's huuuge! Like really big and tall.

 "Miss bustier me and Sabrina want to go to the top floor thank you" Chloe says as she walks away.

 "Now Chloe, we all must be on the same floor so we can't go to the top since the top only has 1 room and that's not fair" miss busy says.

 "Uhhhh do I look like I care? I'm calling daddy!" Chloe says as she gets out her phone. 

I see miss bustier have a tired look on her face and I start to pity her, having to deal with Chloe must be hard for her. 

"Uhh Chloe?" I say 

-what are you doing Marinette!!- 

Uhh what do you want dupain cheng?" Chloe gives me a glare.

 "You wouldn't want to not be dorm mates with ~Adrien~ won't you?" I say.

 "Uhhh" she looks at me. 

"Being neighbors with adrien must be a very important role for his life Chloe" I make up an excuse. 

Adrien looks at me with a 'Stop giving the fish the bait' look. 

"I can't believe I'm saying this but, you're right dupain-cheng Adrien needs me, I'm a very important role in his life so I can't let him down!" Chloe starts her Adrien talk. 

"Here we go again.." I say as I walk away from her. 

"What did you just do back there?!" Adrien looked at me with a confused look.