Chapter 7 "Surfing"

Yesterday was a , how can i put it into uhhhh a funny day i guess?

Miss bustier instructed us that we will be heading to the beach again today so we could learn how to surf!

I had told her i cant surf, nor swim so i could back out but adrien said he'd teach me.

So i'm now in a swimsuit (not a bikini ofcourse that would just be embarassing 0///0) having breakfast at the dinner table down in the hotel waiting for our bus to arrive to the beach so we could go.

"I'M TELLING YOU CHLOE WE'RE GOING TO THE BEACH TO SURF NOT TO SIT ON THE SAND AND TAN!" alix bangs on the table.

"WELL NO WAY I'M GOING SURFING IN THIS $700 BIKINI!" chloe bangs on the table aswell.

"I'M TELLING YOU YOU HAVE TO!" alix shouts.

"I DONT THINK DADDY WILL MAKE ME!" chloe says as she gets out her phone.

Poor miss bustier..

"GUESS WHO?!" a mysterious figure covers my eyes.

"uhhhh adrien?" i say unknown of who was behind me.

"Half right ;) IT'S YOUR SURFING INSTRUCTOR!" he shouts.

"I was right what do you mean!?!" i say as i cross my arms.

"Yeah i guess, anyways ya ready for today!?!" he says with an excited mood.

"Woah woah chill out sunshine boy, we're just going surfing" alya says behind him.

"Uhhh only I can call him that thank you!" i flip my hair.

"Yeah whatever i need help with nino he's freaked out he doesnt wanna touch the water" alya says as she points at nino as he is hiding behind her shivering.

"Nino? You're scared of the water?" adrien asks as he bends down behind him.

"nah dude! i'm just scared of jellyfishes mainly fishes, well sharks, and whales, practically eyery sea creature!" he says.

"Woah woah dude calm down there're no sharks in the water!" adrien says.

"Well this little brat just made me watch the movie sharks last night!" he says as he points at alya.

"HEY DONT CALL YOUR GIRFRIEND  A BRAT!" alya says turning around.

I giggle at the drama that happening at the lunch table.

Adrien looks at me giigling and gives me a seriously? eye roll.

"HEY WHO THE HELL MAKES HER BOYFRIEND WATCH A MOVIE ABOUT SHARKS IN THE WATER WHEN THEY'RE GOING IN THE WATER!" nino shouts.

"WELL I WATCHED IT AND I WAS COMPLETLY FINE WITH IT NINO!" alya screams.

"daaaaaaaaang what going on here?" alix comes in.

"arent you suposed to be complaining with chloe at the moment?" adrien says.

"Ehhh kim's handling it" she says as i look to see kim doing the worm on the floor to distract chloe

clearly she isn't distracted, but she is recording him so that's fine i guess?

"Anyways I like alya and ninos fights so i'm staying to watch alix sits down and plops grapes in her mouth as they were on the table.

"What! how do you enjoy this!" i say as i see alya and nino complaining about eachother to eachother.

"I'm next door to them, so i basically hear their fights and convos over my room vents so its fun to hear before i go to sleep" alix shrugs her shoulders.