Chapter 5 "Beach day"

Marinette's pov

_______________

The nexxt day*

"Marinette wake up! marinette!" i hear a voice as i'm getting pushed over and over.

"what time iers iutt!!" i say barely awakened

"It's 8 am mari! We gotta head to the beach in half an hour!" adrien says.

"HALF AN HOUR!" i rise up as i bump foreheads with adrien.

"ouchh!" he says as he hits the floor.

"Sorry adrien!" i say as i help him up.

"Dont apologize dress up! everyone is already having breakfast downstairs hurry!" he says as he leaves my room.

"Okay okay!" i say.

I dress into some shorts and  a pink tank top and head out.

"Where is your swimsuit?" adrien asks as he head out.

"I'm not wearing one today.." i say.

"WHAT! how am i supposed to play mermaids with you then!" he laughs.

I let out a laugh and we head into the elevator.

"MARINETTE THERE YOU ARE GIRL WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG!?" alya shouts as we arrive downstairs.

"Sorry srry i kinda overslept.." i say inbetween her hug.

"Even in the bahamas you overselpp" he says hands on her hips

"Well what can i say i-"

she shoves a croissant into my mouth.

"Talk after you have your breakfast girl, this is gonna be a longgg day!" she says as she stretches her arm around my shoulder.

"A longg day of playing mermaids at the beach?" i chuckle.

"YESS GIRL! hold on.. WHERE THE HECK IS YOUR SWIMSUIT?!" she shouts.

"euhhh, i dont feel like wearing one toda-"

"HOW AM I SUPOSED TO PLAY MERMAIDS WITH YOU IN THE WATER IF YOU HAVE NO SWIMSUIT ON?!" Alya complains.

"THATS WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING!!" adrien pops in.

"There are other things you can do besides play mermaids, or even in the water right hehe like burry me in the sand or build a sand castle.." i try to change the subject.

"ALRIGHT CLASS I'LL BE TAKING ATTENDANCE BEFORE WE START HEADING TO THE BEACH!" miss bustier announces as she starts calling peoples names as they head onto the bus.

"dude why do you hate the water so much?" nino says as he joins in.

"nino lahiffe?"

"HERE!" he shouts as he takes a bite from an apple.

"Gotta head to the bus dudes, see ya there!" he says as he hops onto the bus.

"Are you afraid of the water or something marine-"

"alya cesaire?"

"HERE!" alya says as she heads onto the bus.

"You're still playing mermaids with me." she squints her eyes at me as she heads in the bus.

Adrien rests his hand to my shoulder as i start to feel a bit comforted.

"Look marinette, you seem to not like being near water, and thats okay! But i'll allyways be there for you so dont be scared-"

"Adrien agreste?"

"HERE!" he shouts as he leaves towards the bus.

He flashes a smile at me as he heads on.

"oh adrien how i just l0ve yo-"

"Marinette Dupain cheng?"

"HERE!" i shout as i hop in the bus.

_________

"HEY GIRL SIT NEXT TO ME!" alya waves as i sit next to her on the bus.

"Heyyyy" nino says the seat across us with a smile aswell as adrien.

"Hey guys!" i say.

"Marinette, still up for the surfing thing i told you about earlier?!" adrien squeezes inbetween nino.

"Hey dude this ma lace" nino jokes.

"Uhhh squeeze over nino 'm talking to marinette!" adrien jokingly says.

"Fine fine, i'll let you talk to your gf no need to get mad" nino says.

MY EYES WIDEN  as my cheeks flush to what nino just said.

"NINO! look what you did to the poor girl she's now..... blushing?" adrien tilts his head as he looks at me.

"What noooooo pshhh nah i'm not BLUSHING wha- bah- pshhh- eh- uh- NAAHHHHH!' i say as i cover my cheeks with my hands.

"hmmmm.." adrien squints his eyes at me.

"You know no wonder how you would blush i mean look at me i'm so amazing like who wouldnt fall for m-" he starts his flexing and showing off his model body by posing again.

i smack my hand against my forhead.

"You probabbly l0ve yourself more than i do to you.." i say not realizing what i just said.

Alya and ninos eyes widen as they look at nino.

I cover my mouth with my hand as i stare at adrien.

He stops and sees us all staring at him

"Did you guys say something?" he says as he pauses his posing.

I let out a long 'phew!' as i wipe sweat away from my forhead.

Alyya and nino bang the back of their heads onto their seats.

-Damn that was close-

____________________

srry i uploaded this chapter a little later than usual!

I've been busy these past days but i do try my best to update every day!

Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Gn guys ily!

BUG OUT!