Chapter 10 "Plagg"

That night*

 "Psst, pass me some popcorn" I ask him as he shuffles through the bags.

 "Heh, were all out, want some candy corn?" He asks me.

 "Sure" I shrug as he passes me a bag.

 We're currently almost finished 'Cruella' the movie.

 "I'm gonna go get some water, want some?" I say as I get up from the couch. 

"Mhm, mnea, whatever, shh" he says not paying any attention to me.

  "Okay.. how about pudding ya want some?" I ask as i walk towards our kitchen.

 "Did you say pudding?" He turns his head around facing me.

 -

 The end credits show up on the screen and I look to see adrien resting his head on my shoulder

 "Why is it that you love to sleep on my shoulder?" I whisper as I get up slowly. 

I clean up all the empty bowls of pudding and bags of chips, and popcorn, and candy corn, and more.

woah Adrien sure ate alot..I wonder if he even eats back at Paris?

 I walk towards the kitchen then head back to the couch to see adrien still fast asleep there.

 I smile at the sight of him as I turn off the TV. 

I grab a blanket and a pillow from his room and tuck him in.

 "Night night my sunshine boy" I kiss his forehead and walk towards my room.

 ---

t's 1:30 am and I still can't go to sleep.

 "I'll take a little stroll downstairs to help me get tired" I say to myself as I get out of bed and dress into a pink jacket with some white leggings. 

It gets a little windy at night, or morning to say, at the Bahamas so I slip on some boots.

 I head out the elevator and take in deep breaths as I feel the wind hit my face.

It's not so dark as I see the sun rising a little, it's quiet calm and peaceful actually,   unlike Adrien -__-

 Oh and alya and ninos relationship, could never be them.

 Anyways I walk around the street watching as some people walk their dogs.

 Poor them, having to wake up at 2 am just to walk their dogs.

 I'm more of a cat person anyways.

 I keep walking till I hear little shuffles through bushes. 

I turn around but see no one. 

I look to see branches if trees shaking.

 "Probably the wind" I think to myself.

 I walk towards it to see screeching noises.

 I look up to see A CAT!

 A black furred cat with lime green eyes shaking in fear as it seems to be stuck on that tree.

 "Hey kitty cat!" I say in a cute voice to assure the little creature that I'm a friend.

 I hear it meow and hiss at me. 

"It's okay! I'm a friend! I'm here to help you!" I hold my hands out.

 The cat gives me a little look still unsure.